[Travel] The Brazil Thread

jab343irk

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word to the wise....

don't go to Brazil banging prostitutes alone. GO with one homeboy or family.
We almost got robbed in Sao Paulo when we tried to get with these women but after the price negotiation failed, the pimps wanted our wallet. We really had to stay our ground because there were 3 of us. If I was alone I will probably be speaking Portuguese by now...

THE PIMPS DONT PLAY, DONT SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
wasn't even the BEST 3some of my trip....

*pounds a mamajuana chased by a presidente*

And the sad part is that those chicks chillando posted were fukking average by Brazil standards. I knocked down 12 chick the last time I was there, all of them 11s no lie. From big booty black chicks to skinny blond chicks. Threesomes, foursomes, whatever you name it can do down in Brazil w/o breaking the bank.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Word to the wise....

don't go to Brazil banging prostitutes alone. GO with one homeboy or family.
We almost got robbed in Sao Paulo when we tried to get with these women but after the price negotiation failed, the pimps wanted our wallet. We really had to stay our ground because there were 3 of us. If I was alone I will probably be speaking Portuguese by now...

THE PIMPS DONT PLAY, DONT SAY I DID NOT WARN YOU.

How are pimps allowed to operate if it (pimping) is illegal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Brazil)?

Prostitution itself (exchanging sex for money) in Brazil is legal, as there are no laws forbidding adult prostitution,[1] but it is illegal to operate a brothel or to employ prostitutes in any other way.

I guess the police don't really care?

And the sad part is that those chicks chillando posted were fukking average by Brazil standards. I knocked down 12 chick the last time I was there, all of them 11s no lie. From big booty black chicks to skinny blond chicks. Threesomes, foursomes, whatever you name it can do down in Brazil w/o breaking the bank.

Awesome. Take a pic or record a video next time.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Dope lil documentary trailer

Like the body of a woman, all the fun is down south. Equator and below :dj2:. But I don't get the negativity, these dudes are not spiting black women, they're spiting american women, and they're right, all men are doing it. Mad white dudes marrying chicks from Romania, DR, Vietnam, Philippines, Japan, Brazil, Colombia, etc etc etc. I tell most people that the US isn't all that. People come to Miami, and lose their minds. They would would be declared clinically insane in DR :russ:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
"It wasn't a problem until the black man starting doing it"

Best fukking quote ever. fukk this country (U.S.A.). Once I get my shyt together I'm moving to South America.

It's funny you mentioned this. I always tell Latin Americans the following: You dream of living in our country, we dream of living in your country. It blows their mind a lot :russ:, but it's very true. If it wasn't for my family wanting to see me every once in a while, I would be lost somewhere in the tropics eatin' grilled chicken, drinking mango juice, and f*ckin' 4 times a day :win:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
It's funny you mentioned this. I always tell Latin Americans the following: You dream of living in our country, we dream of living in your country. It blows their mind a lot :russ:, but it's very true. If it wasn't for my family wanting to see me every once in a while, I would be lost somewhere in the tropics eatin' grilled chicken, drinking mango juice, and f*ckin' 4 times a day :win:

:wow:......................

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

That's the only reason I haven't left this country as well, seeing my family.

I would have been in Brazil or Colombia years ago if it weren't for that.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining

I like to put things in perspective.....for instance....checking Google Earth....

Distance between:

NY to LA is approximately 2,500 miles
NY to northern South America (Guyana, Venezuela, Colombia) is 2,500 miles too
NY to Rio de Janeiro is 4,800 miles

So just cause its in South America doesn't mean its far away as you might think :manny:, but that is a longer flight to Brazil

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

To be clear, I'm talking about the only reason I come back. I be out of the country for months, sometimes years :win: You wake up one day and you realize it's been 3 months and can't believe it :smugdraper: