[Travel] The Brazil Thread

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Back in Sohh they tried to plan a group trip but none of the guys were seriously enough to go through with it.

it's the internet, most of the nikkaz that talk about don't be about it. I'm back and forth to South America next 3 months, would gladly take a bus or a short plane ride and meet up with a few of y'all in Brazil. If not, February/March is good because of carnival time.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I know its some bad jawns up in northeast Brazil..... :ohlawd:

What is yall experience with Sao Paulo, haven't heard much discussion about that city. Actually larger than Rio.

Enough talkin' my nikkaz, let's just go :hula: . 13 pages of talkin', what the f*ck we look like? I say we get a group of 4 minimum. Anybody down, just say so in this thread. I got a mileage broker, I got the hook up, especially if we buy for 4 people at a time, we can get a good deal.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Enough talkin' my nikkaz, let's just go :hula: . 13 pages of talkin', what the f*ck we look like? I say we get a group of 4 minimum. Anybody down, just say so in this thread. I got a mileage broker, I got the hook up, especially if we buy for 4 people at a time, we can get a good deal.

vivareal.net - good place to find rental properties in Brazil. You guys should try renting a house with a pool for starters.

http://www.vivareal.net/home-house-29782902/ -- This looks good. Right next to the beach too. Perfect place to act out your sex on the beach fantasies.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
vivareal.net - good place to find rental properties in Brazil. You guys should try renting a house with a pool for starters.

Home for rent in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil - Rua Eduardo Tarquno - VivaReal -- This looks good. Right next to the beach too. Perfect place to act out your sex on the beach fantasies.

:smh: at doing deals on the internet my G, you get the hook up locally :smugfavre: :scusthov: at paying gringo prices in South America, and btw, been f*ckin' on the beach, that ain't nothin new. Boca Chica at night under the stars is all I'm gonna say :jawalrus:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
sohh....lol..:russ: I typed "sohh"
I mean, THE COLI :lift:...has a GROUP OPTIONS.....we should VOTE ON MONTHS in there, or make a POLL.