[Travel] The Brazil Thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Would u guys go to brazil or DR solo or is that asking for an L

You would enjoy yourself better if you are going for the first time with a group. Now once yo know the lay of the land and some basic rules you acquired from going there more than once I dont see a problem with it. But being green in a 3rd world country is prolly no bueno.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
:
The pay part is negotiable if you WANT her and dont talk to her you will pay if she LIKES you and lets you beat for free you are stuck with her. Choose for what you ask for wisely they arent exactly easy to get rid of after they have let you beat for free. They will fight with the competition if need be. Ive seen quite a few of them throw down for that reason

If you are going to a third world country looking for a wife you are doing it wrong, I say this because 80-90% of the women you meet in tourists spots are working and you dont want to get caught slipping in an unfamiliar neighborhood in Brazil looking for Ms. Right.

The first experience I had down there consisted of about 3 words and off to the motel. The second one started off with Oi tudo bem "Hi how are you" a few minutes later i was asking her if she took it in the ass
:myman: I've been to DR so I should be ready. I plan on going for new years have you ever been during that time?

Kalik

Rasta in Babylon
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Florida / Bahamas
Brehs, any country similar to DR/Brazil and they speak english even semi-halfway. Any? I'm from the islands so aint skurred of 3rd world countries, but I just aint want to learn a 2nd language primarily for this type of tourism.

humble Hermit

Mind Power
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Conquering Lion
I got the Pimsleur joints which I found to be better than that Rosetta joints I can find a way to get them joints via dload to you if you want them. if your boy just came back I am pretty sure he told you A LOT about what goes on down there and how they got down

606onit

Yeah Ive been told that is they way to go if you are going to do it. I havent been to the DR yet because Ive continued to go back to BR each year. I did go to Costa Rica as well and can see why you wuld want to make Brazil the last stop on the Central/South American tour.

Yeah if u can upload...much appreciated

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Brehs, any country similar to DR/Brazil and they speak english even semi-halfway. Any? I'm from the islands so aint skurred of 3rd world countries, but I just aint want to learn a 2nd language primarily for this type of tourism.

You're not learning a 2nd language just for touristic purposes. It may open up business opportunities for you as well. With the way the U.S. is going you may eventually want to migrate to one of these countries anyway.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
uppin for some more gems
Clubs in Brazil -

Another plus about Brazil, the dudes there are extremely corny, so you stand out automatically if you're not a goofball. I'll say it again, get used to seeing bad bytches with braces....

Last edited by a moderator:

Chilliando

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats the best spot to go in DR? And how does it work out there?

Sosua

i can say no more except for every wild story you've ever heard bout DR... believe it!! if y'all really wanna have some fun and are going down with a crew... i can give you the contact of one of the main "pimpstresses" down there that'll have you bathing in the baddest of the baddest Dominican women you've ever seen in your life...

i can't imagine getting better bang for you buck than in DR.... 100 pesos is like 2 bucks US!! :deadhorse: all day/night...

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sosua

i can say no more except for every wild story you've ever heard bout DR... believe it!! if y'all really wanna have some fun and are going down with a crew... i can give you the contact of one of the main "pimpstresses" down there that'll have you bathing in the baddest of the baddest Dominican women you've ever seen in your life...

i can't imagine getting better bang for you buck than in DR.... 100 pesos is like 2 bucks US!! :deadhorse: all day/night...

:ooh:

What if you go dolo any tips?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Clubs in Brazil -

03 08 West Show vs II - YouTube

07-26-10 - WEST SHOW - ( FURACAO 2000 ) - YouTube

15/06/11 - BAILE DA FURACÃO 2000 - REFÚGIO CARIOCA - YouTube

Another plus about Brazil, the dudes there are extremely corny, so you stand out automatically if you're not a goofball. I'll say it again, get used to seeing bad bytches with braces....

LOL half the posters on here are the American counterparts of these guys. LOL@all those videos with 10 chicks dancing by themselves and not one dude around them. I have to get down there:ooh:

Chilliando

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ooh:

What if you go dolo any tips?

eh... i've only gone with my crew...

but if you was going dolo...for a first time.. you can definitely find a bunch of "chica friendly" hotels down there... sosua is like 15-20 mins north of puerta plata.. gotta take a taxi for like 20/25 US...

if you really serious i can give you my suggestions for a good lil hotel near everything... for single travelers... i myself stayed in a luxury condominium and made it rain pesos for a week...

we had too many putas around families in our joint i don't know if we'll all be allowed like that at this specific hotel again...but next time.. we going to a villa....

motoconchos (motorcycle taxis) are like 25 pesos and take you anywhere...
classico.. the main club you gonna wanna go to... crazy in there... 200 pesos which gets you a free drink.. drinks are like 150-200 pesos again..

chicks are like 2000 on average lol.. definitely negotioable.. es cuando quieres a conocer un poquito de espanol!

that's really all you need to know... bring condoms... LOTS of condoms....