[Travel] The Brazil Thread

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
w1w1ww1y1v.gif

Those titties :russ:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
:yeshrug: I'm down brehs.....I dont have any city in mind, but I'm a 6'0 Brown African dude from an urban environment....I can handle a Salvador....I can handle a Recife too.....I handled W.Europe :sadcam:, :laff: @ the contrast.......

I'm actually wanting to go to connect w/ people on some Positive sh1t too. I attract women naturally, so I'm not (formally :beli:) breaking bread off 4 any puzzy I get down there. :yes:.......

Feb13 sounds good to me, cuz my $$$ will be :lift:, and I'll have mad PTO

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:childplease: I said pass me that hook up for my group.

I didnt say I was going with yall :skip:

Nuttin against the coli brehs :manny:

Where you goin' and when? How many people? From what city? First class or economy? Just the flight or hotel included? PM me the answers and I'll give you a quote

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug: I'm down brehs.....I dont have any city in mind, but I'm a 6'0 Brown African dude from an urban environment....I can handle a Salvador....I can handle a Recife too.....I handled W.Europe :sadcam:, :laff: @ the contrast.......

I'm actually wanting to go to connect w/ people on some Positive sh1t too. I attract women naturally, so I'm not (formally :beli:) breaking bread off 4 any puzzy I get down there. :yes:.......

Feb13 sounds good to me, cuz my $$$ will be :lift:, and I'll have mad PTO

that's what's up. 606onit, darealness, blackzeus. We need one more. Who's ridin'?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Don't get it twisted, Brazilian women are probably the baddest on the planet, but they have their fair share of absolutely hideous looking women as well.

The women in that vid aren't really a accurate representation of the average Brazilian chick.

I hear you. I never overly romanticize any place at all. They definitely got more finer women overall than probably any other country, but I think it's a case of the good ones look so GOOD they tend to overshadow the average or ugly chicks lol.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
I hear you. I never overly romanticize any place at all. They definitely got more finer women overall than probably any other country, but I think it's a case of the good ones look so GOOD they tend to overshadow the average or ugly chicks lol.

If Brazil is anything like DR, you should expect that 7 out of 10 are f*ckable, and 2-3 out of 10 are bangin', ESPECIALLY if you are in a beach town

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?

If you like Black women & mixed women, there isn't a country in existence that is seeing Brazil. The good thing is it's a sun culture, so even if a chick has a so-so grill her body can still be :takedat: worthy.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
that's what's up. 606onit, darealness, blackzeus. We need one more. Who's ridin'?

Ok 606onit and darealness, it looks like it's just us 3, these other nikkaz are just internet lurkers. I'll get a flight budget this week to both Recife and Salvador, and PM y'all.

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Brazilian Big Brother:

Last edited by a moderator: