‘Trap’ (Starring Josh Hartnett, dir. by M. Night Shyamalan) | Official Trailer (8/9)

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Feel like this would be an intense 30 minute Twilight Zone. Not sure about feature film length without some counter balance actor like Inside Man.
Funny, my initial impression was that it was basically Inside Man, but in a different venue.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
So the cops don't know what he looks like but know he's at the venue? If they know who he is they would have arrested him before hand. But if they don't know who he is how do they know where he is? Did I miss something?

Shamalamadingdong definitely hiding shyt or it's a plot hole fest. Watching the trailers again and the movie premise makes no sense

JealousOnesEn_V

HTX Certified
Daps
So the cops don't know what he looks like but know he's at the venue? If they know who he is they would have arrested him before hand. But if they don't know who he is how do they know where he is? Did I miss something?

Shamalamadingdong definitely hiding shyt or it's a plot hole fest. Watching the trailers again and the movie premise makes no sense

Concessions guy “The Feds HEARD he was going to be here today so they setup a trap for him”