‘Trap’ (Starring Josh Hartnett, dir. by M. Night Shyamalan) | Official Trailer (8/9)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
That was a dope plot twist in the trailer itself. I wonder what the plot twist in the movie will actually be though.
daughter is a Dexter, she's the killer and he is the one who facilitates everything. is that too obvious? (didn't read previous replies)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Reminds me of Van Damme's Sudden Death for some reason.

LOL, Thank you, first thing I thought when I saw the trailer. That was a NHL Stanley Cup Finals game and with hostages. Do not fall for it guys. M. Night the King of (Bait and Switch). He revealed Josh's paranoia in the trailer for a reason. There is much more to the story than Josh being the "alleged" Killer. Also LOL @ the Merch seller having all the information about the police and the "Trap". That wasn't a good scene, but overall good trailer. I will always respect M. Night for trying to bring "Orginial" concepts to the forefront and not just reboots, sequels etc.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
:
LOL, Thank you, first thing I thought when I saw the trailer. That was a NHL Stanley Cup Finals game and with hostages. Do not fall for it guys. M. Night the King of (Bait and Switch). He revealed Josh's paranoia in the trailer for a reason. There is much more to the story than Josh being the "alleged" Killer. Also LOL @ the Merch seller having all the information about the police and the "Trap". That wasn't a good scene, but overall good trailer. I will always respect M. Night for trying to bring "Orginial" concepts to the forefront and not just reboots, sequels etc.
its-a-trap.gif

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Naw I'm not falling for the trailer trying to make it obvious... there's some other fukkery going on in this movie

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Premise sounds so promising but that trailer looks very weird. It looks like a made-for-tv movie you'd see on Lifetime.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
M. Knight got me watching his movies again since Split came out. I really like that movie and James McAvoy is great. I didn't know the twist so I watched the ending like :damn:

I agree Split was fantastic, it could've easily been a one and done movie without tying it in to Unbreakable because Glass was a$$

I will check this out in Aug though, and his daughter's movie in June