‘Trap’ (Starring Josh Hartnett, dir. by M. Night Shyamalan) | Official Trailer (8/9)

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
1.I was entertained :yeshrug:

2. kid cudi played that role to good
dame9.png

3. that motherfukka turned into hitman agent 47 :russ:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
Woooooooweeeeee this shyt was ass, lord have mercy this shyt was very very bad. He actually had a great premise but the movie itself and the execution is just fukking trash.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
cmon son, don't be a typical coli breh. he produced that joint not directed. you're better than that.

coli posters want sequels to everything :snoop: i still laugh when they were demanding a Nightcrawler sequel.

this movie was really really dumb. but entertaining in parts. it made me go back and finally watch Knock at the cabin, and i fukked with that a lot. Might peep old tomorrow.

Didn't he direct one segment from Devil? Wasn't it 4 different stories or am I wrong? it's been 15 years since I thought about that movie.

edit: he did the story/screenplay

think I kinda liked that more than most of his stuff.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Didn't he direct one segment from Devil? Wasn't it 4 different stories or am I wrong? it's been 15 years since I thought about that movie.

edit: he did the story/screenplay

think I kinda liked that more than most of his stuff.
Me too

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
This movie was uneventful. It should be named SAFE because that's what it is. It seems like there were no real consequences at the end. The bad guy gets away, and his daughter still loves him at the end.

When were stuck with Lady Raven acting instead of singing the movie gets weak. She gets away safe after going against the movie's boogeyman. I was waiting for something :ohhh: to happen and I didn't get that feeling at all during the movie. The mom of the kids that hurt his daughter got away safe after she threatened him.

Josh Hartnett did a good job with what he was given. M Night is a better director than writer, and should have asked for some help especially in the third act. I enjoyed Knock at the Cabin more than this movie. I enjoyed this more than Old which was bad. Like I said before this movie was just uneventful.

I thought Kid Cudi was playing Ric Flair.

Was the FBI agent suppose to be a genius cause she had a British accent:mjlol:

I enjoyed watching this video on youtube with M Night talking about movies more than watching Trap.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the face shots were kinda weird...

It had potential but I enjoyed the plot twists

Piffiztheanswer

L'immortale
Daps
Reppin
The International Scene
Concept was almost like snake eyes with the arena. And his bugged eyed daughter cant sing or act lol everything fake on her i can only imagine what she look like without all that shyt on her face lol

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This film was just meh, the concept is interesting but the execution is bad.

I can see what others are saying about this looking like promotion for M. Night's daughter's singing career, she might have better luck with that because she can't act for shyt.

Kid Cudi :mjlol: