‘Trap’ (Starring Josh Hartnett, dir. by M. Night Shyamalan) | Official Trailer (8/9)

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1.I was entertained :yeshrug:

2. kid cudi played that role to good
dame9.png

3. that motherfukka turned into hitman agent 47 :russ:
Ya boy Cudi showed the levels you go through to bask in Hollyweird:huhldup::picard:

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
This shyt was trash. Basically a vanity project to promote his daughters hacky sub Ariana Grande muzak. She can't act and wears so much makeup she looks like a 1960s Thunderbirds character. If you can ignore that issue, theres even worse stuff for you to focus on.

I was going to say Hartnett plays the luckiest genius in any movie ever, but its also that the other people in this movie have to be the most low IQ, incompetent dikkheads I've ever seen in a film. There are numerous opportunities to catch the serial killer that get missed purely because everybody in the film is a meathead and never heard of due diligence. Also you don't get enough detail on the killer to care. The script is terrible. Shyamalan's worst film by a wide margin, and there are other bad films in his catalog.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I liked it. We all knew he was going to escape the concert, so the contrived way it happened didn't bother me. But the suspense was great throughout. I only didn't like the last 10 minutes or so.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I liked it. We all knew he was going to escape the concert, so the contrived way it happened didn't bother me. But the suspense was great throughout. I only didn't like the last 10 minutes or so.
Yeah shyt was entertaining. Folks feel they have to hop on the internet and become Siskel and Ebert after every movie they see. Just give me something entertaining.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
this flick was like 90% style and 10% substance :heh: Harnett tried his best to carry the shyt but it went nowhere and damn near felt like a waste of time by the end

it was also goofy to market this as a thriller/horror cause this joint was tame as hell and not scary at all :what: there’s been shyt on Disney and Nickelodeon that was scarier than this

M Night needs to just stop making thrillers cause none of his recent flicks have been scary to me, dude’s Sixth Sense days are long gone :sadcam:

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had me until the limo. How this nikka get out unnoticed? Then he got back into the house? The writers of the last couple seasons of Dexter would:comeon: that shyt. Then why were they so determined to keep him alive? Whats were all the guns for if you was just gonns tase him...even after he tried to gouge an officers eyes out? :dahell: Then yall know he is this super dangerous super genius, has all this man power, took all these precautions and then you give this fool a minute to touch the bike which could be used as a weapon. And then you let the daughter hug him? :mindblown:. And then if course Super Dexter found another way out.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt was trash. Basically a vanity project to promote his daughters hacky sub Ariana Grande muzak. She can't act and wears so much makeup she looks like a 1960s Thunderbirds character. If you can ignore that issue, theres even worse stuff for you to focus on.

I was going to say Hartnett plays the luckiest genius in any movie ever, but its also that the other people in this movie have to be the most low IQ, incompetent dikkheads I've ever seen in a film. There are numerous opportunities to catch the serial killer that get missed purely because everybody in the film is a meathead and never heard of due diligence. Also you don't get enough detail on the killer to care. The script is terrible. Shyamalan's worst film by a wide margin, and there are other bad films in his catalog.
I was sitting there like they putting on a legit concert for this shyt? Like did they really make all these original songs just for this movie? Then I realized it was his daughter and she wrote/performed all them shyts and I was like :ohhh: :stopitslime:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I was sitting there like they putting on a legit concert for this shyt? Like did they really make all these original songs just for this movie? Then I realized it was his daughter and she wrote/performed all them shyts and I was like :ohhh: :stopitslime:
Shyt all makes sense. But hey :yeshrug:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I saw this shyt a couple weeks ago. Movie was horrible. They kept just barely missing this dude for over an hour. It was kinda annoying. I almost walked out the theatre when he got out of that Limo without being seen.

1.5/5