‘Trap’ (Starring Josh Hartnett, dir. by M. Night Shyamalan) | Official Trailer (8/9)

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Keep the family away
NNDjT2K.png
She grown breh

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: A better writer and director would’ve cooked with this concept. A serial killer and FBI profiler trying their best to outsmart each other. During a concert is a dope ass premise. That’s some Light vs L shyt lol.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Has m night ever been to a concert in his life? Half the audience doesn't leave between songs. Never heard of a mid day one either
I think he just wanted to shoot during the day.

I did enough event security at Morehouse and was in State Farm Arena when concerts happen to know that hallways aren't teeming with ppl during a performance.

The daughter said that there was a wardrobe change when they went to get the T shirt

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I think he just wanted to shoot during the day.

I did enough event security at Morehouse and was in State Farm Arena when concerts happen to know that hallways aren't teeming with ppl during a performance.

The daughter said that there was a wardrobe change when they went to get the T shirt
He left like 5 times and it was crowded every time lol

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: A better writer and director would’ve cooked with this concept. A serial killer and FBI profiler trying their best to outsmart each other. During a concert is a dope ass premise. That’s some Light vs L shyt lol.

Agreed. The premise was A-1. The movie was amazing imo until they left the concert, then it got silly.

John Harnett plays a psychopath a little too well though :picard:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Movie was pretty fun, Harnett was fukking fantastic in this, hope he gets a big villian role in a comic book flick.

M Night's daughter could use more butter chicken and Naans in her diet.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Finally got around to watching it. I enjoyed it. I almost clicked out in the beginning because I got a short attention span, but I'm glad I didn't

Streets need trap pt. 2

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
This was the worst movie I've seen in a very long time.

But shout out to Night for putting his family on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2CT