Translate Popular Rap Lines Into Proper English Sentences

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I wildly toss fellow hip-hop performers into the air with my elite mix of bounce and poetry, while possessing proficient knowledge of music that is laced with a somber aura. In fact, I liken myself to Al Pacino's drug-dealing and using character, while brandishing a very effective automatic weapon. Alas, that is the intensity I bring while putting ink to paper.

Last edited:

the class

the unknown stuntman
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
feeling the need to fellowship with my criminal compatriots, i perform a right turn onto 99th street, affectionately known as the "double glock". i then park my vehicle at the curb and proceed to inhale tetrahydracannabinols with my fellow merchants of illicit contraband.

thuggish ruggish bone

Last edited:

Centaur

All Star
Daps
I was awakened shortly ago, to show my gratitude I expressed my delight to our heavenly father. Not sure why but this new day struck me as unusual. There was no loud outburst from the canine, no heavy concentration of carbon monoxide , and mum cooked my breakfast with no omnivorous domesticated hoofed mammal with sparse bristly hair and a flat snout for rooting in the soil, kept for its meat.:ehh: