Translate Popular Rap Lines Into Proper English Sentences

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
If your knowledge is equivalent to my own, you would understand that it is most unwise to contemplate marching towards me with aggressive intentions. If you inhale the vapours produced by the combustion of the flowers that grow upon the cannabis plant, with the same frequency as myself, then you would find yourself intoxicated on an almost daily basis.

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
This album is dedicated to those gentlemen who were in my retinue from the very beginning, when I was but an obscure citizen of Long Beach, California.

Growing up in my neighbourhood was a troublesome experience. I had to engage in the criminal life and commit a robbery, in order to acquire a quantity of cannabis. This was necessary for my empowerment. I stood on the streets selling narcotics from sunset to sunrise. I truly led such a life, and would dress in all black clothing so that I was always prepared to commit a robbery should the opportunity arise.

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
You are not very good, you are messed up, your significant other is a prostitute.
You have low income , your child is not your progeny , and everyone is aware.
Your father says you are of low intelligence, and you responded, "So? I love the mother of my child, I will always cherish her"

Trilliam Shakespeare

My battle cry henceforth shall be... Burr
Daps
Reppin
Stratford upon Avon
Imbeciles have become enraged that I happened upon more used cigarette filters than the average smoking receptacle.

I care not about about achieving success by legal means, I shall plunder and pillage from those whom have worked hard for their sixpence.

I shall cover mine face with knitted protection for adverse weather conditions complete with written demands for compensation ensuring the safe return of thy offspring.

I have far from desirable facial features, however I do keep amongst mine person...

:what: is it that you have concealed?

More weaponry than a metaphorically named rock and roll quintet circa the late nineteen hundred and eighties.

Those who hath the nerve to oppose mine tactics hath been reduced to quivering whilst wearing fortified footwear and imagining aggressive teasing from thee that hath not completed their journey to the underworld...

-Thy Well-known Portly one

Whom also unleashed the powerful couplet proclaiming that

Ye shalt not be so quick to anger, for thy service for training thy carrier pigeons shall be ecstatic to add you amongst their ranks for I fear that aspirations of becoming a couplet laureate are a bit lofty.
-Thy Large Fellow whom is Also Diminutive

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
the ancient filthy fatherless one will penetrate your rectum muscles elevating north from mere introduction.

xp3HpfB.gif