Translate Popular Rap Lines Into Proper English Sentences

Daps
Yeah, that’s her. With the gold. I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know, I’m automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.

Grab them by the vagina. You can do anything.

Trilliam Shakespeare

My battle cry henceforth shall be... Burr
Daps
Reppin
Stratford upon Avon
I ruffly nudge the gentleman on to the sofa so that I may straddle his face leaving his breathing with the lingering aroma of female genitalia cocktailed with champagne and the fines juice of an orange.

Thou hath repeated the incessant babblings of the undesirable boulevard trollops. What is this rubbish thy quote? One poorly named Meghan who likens herself unto a male horse implying that she conceals testicles? The one whom proclaimed tis the blistering season of strumpets? Have we as menfolk reduced oneselves to tickling the clitoral region of womenfolk with the follicles that sprout from one's lip region. Babylonian culture hath sickened me to no end. :hhh:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Thou hath repeated the incessant babblings of the undesirable boulevard trollops. What is this rubbish thy quote? One poorly named Meghan who likens herself unto a male horse implying that she conceals testicles? The one whom proclaimed tis the blistering season of strumpets? Have we as menfolk reduced oneselves to tickling the clitoral region of womenfolk with the follicles that sprout from one's lip region. Babylonian culture hath sickened me to no end. :hhh:

:picard:

Hold your silver tongue knave. You address me too harshly and you seem to be of an ignorant sort.

:usure:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
However, the next day a read a story in the local newspaper: a young woman died just last night. She choked on semen that was lodged in her windpipe. It was on her face, her neck and chest. And unfortunately there isn’t a suspect. When I read that my brain clicked. I ejaculated and murdered a woman.

Trilliam Shakespeare

My battle cry henceforth shall be... Burr
Daps
Reppin
Stratford upon Avon
:picard:

Hold your silver tongue knave. You address me too harshly and you seem to be of an ignorant sort.

:usure:

I should hath known, the hero of foul beasts the world over. One Cardith followed by the alphabet's second letter. No matter, the osculation of the nether regions are expressly forbidden... unless it is to please he whom hath provided foodstuffs to be lovingly prepared henceforth in thy scullery. Then, and only then is such an act, acceptable. No offense implied upon your person.

DJ Paul's Arm

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Cali

dI90OBy.jpg