Translate Popular Rap Lines Into Proper English Sentences

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
For all of those individuals who want to engage in exaggeration and impersonation,
I will inflict damage to your face and pierce your cerebrum with your septum.

Need I remind you—you are completely isolated in this world of interwoven pathways, Spawn Of My Parent’s Sibling.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
My poetry is a kin to Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
My words reminiscent of ancient Greek philosophers and yet cannot be defined by them.
My rivals feel that I have robbed them of any opportunity for success.
As if I absconded totality of the spoils for myself.
As a general gone to war, each verse written to paper is as if a target turned to rubble.
Many have studied my style but have been blinded by its brilliance.
In the words of a famous adversary, "I am 10 steps ahead".
The poems which my brethren and I compose have received numerous awards and sits on the shelves of many in the nation.
We, as they say, "have them glued to their seats".
Recital of each lyric reminds the listener of a katana being forged.
Every venue infiltrated by inconspicuous poets.
Each verse read aloud causes chaos within the venue.
The crowd moves as if in combat with men and women demanding to be led to war.
Just as Caesar led his armies to Rome, he too started his conquest to control the world.
The way in which I deliver my art is said to be as masterful as the ancient martial arts.
Lastly we are so loved by the masses that we can and will perform our poetry in any locality.

Wu Tang

Last edited:

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you claim to be a master at seducing women, however, I fornicated with your spouse. All the whole, my crew of militia violently attacks Bad Boys, cursings to them and their support systems for life.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
“We left those men to die in the center of that famed Italian neighborhood in Lower Manhattan...our barrage of gunfire had sealed their fate...only to later discover that these poor men had no involvement in or prior knowledge of ANY of the events that preceded this tragedy.”

:mjcry:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
My inebriation is a solo sport
Weaponry placed under my seat
To keep my comrades from complications
Caused by my enemies
Locomotion until no more motion
Beseeching carriage men take heed
I have no wish to cause death
Via my chariot and steed
Alienated in my own mentality

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Hula hoops plus a ball and cup
The insolvent me could not imagine
Large artwork gracing the walls
Along with naturally hued seating
decorating my cavern
I own two Hansoms
A carriage complete with knave
Carrier pigeons convey messages
for 250 pieces of eight

Centaur

All Star
Daps
Explicative those other people of African descent often called a contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person, because I fully support my people of African descent often called a contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person.:mjpls: Explicative those other people of African descent often called a contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person, because I fully support my people of African descent often called a contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person.:mjpls: Explicative those other people of African descent often called a contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person, because I'd journey on any vehicle for my people of African descent often called a contemptuous term for black or dark-skinned people. I'd sacrifice my life for my people of African descent often called a contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person. Man explicative those other people of African descent often called a contemptuous term for a black or dark-skinned person.:mjpls:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You are in fact familiar with the bylaws. Allowing amateurs to participate was in fact a mistake. It's similar to football players allowing cheerleaders to coach. One should not try to walk in another shoes if they in fact have inadequate footwear. There is in fact portent that this has ended long ago. However my colleagues have in fact noted I have risen above failures. And yes, the materials in my possession are in fact handmade. Your unfamiliarity with my methodology may confuse you to thinking that something is in fact amiss. A misstep on your part will in fact leave you noticeably disheveled. Therefore it is best that you do not conflate yourself with notable legends. This conflation has led you to be in an area where you received considerable harm. Note that I am not like my flashy and loud counterparts. It's clear you are embarrassing yourself. Embellishing the complexity of your actions does not convince others that you are eligible to engage in more advanced endeavors.

Roc Marciano

Last edited: