Translate Popular Rap Lines Into Proper English Sentences

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My Lady You Look Exquisite . I invite you to reverse pelvic thrust towards me.
You are indeed quite Attractive, I invite you to reverse pelvic thrust towards me.
Please address me as Big Daddy, I invite you to reverse pelvic thrust towards me.
Promiscuous Woman, Whom are you engaging in recreation with?I invite you to reverse pelvic thrust towards me.

giphy.gif

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
The sky was of the darkest hue
Which was contrasted only by the brightest moon
Third of his name, Warren Griffith am I
Perambulating through with the view
To make the acquaintance of ladies so dainty
Dressed in finest crinoline and shoe
Which I fully intend to remove.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
"You may have the proper funds for fundamental security, yet your word verbal skills is lacking and I have such immaculate skills within my proper resume":ehh:

"I told everybody that I am the general manager of this record company called No Limit Records. The people that despise our capabilities are after bigger schemes to enhance their capabilities, we on the other hand are after larger profits to help raise our families and maybe spend money on personal objects":ehh:

"When I used to turn the lights on in the kitchen, there were cockroaches that came from the darker places within the kitchen. Nowadays when I turn on the kitchen lights, I noticed the floors of the kitchen are marble, instead of stained title caused by drug paraphernalia and maybe food from friends and relatives":ehh:

"Life is hard and eventually you will die, that's why we as people who endure struggle of life's woes must indulge in cannabis usage because of that exact thought of maybe dying one day" :ehh: