Transformers: The Last Knight (Official Thread)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I thought alien covenant was the worst free tickets movie I had ever seen...boy was I wrong :mjlol:

This shyt was hot trash...the trash in this shyt was so hot it just burned through the bag and all the trash fell all out on the sidewalks and not a garbage man in sight :mjlol:

This shyt was Independence Day Resurgence bad...like if I didn't know any better Bay was trying to ruin this movie...fukk it the franchise :mjlol:

Bay need his kneecaps dug out by a rusty spoon for introducing unicron like this :stopitslime:

Galvatron goes back to Megatron with no explanation :stopitslime:

Knight just going to give Merlin the staff cause he asked for it :mjlol:

Bumblebee is HOW OLD :gucci:

The CGI was HORRIBLE:mjlol:...the butler transformers was moving 5 frames to fast or to slow the whole movie :mjlol:

The only part that was funny was when Megatron shot Anthony Hopkins almost point blank in the back of the head with a bullet the size of a coffee table and instead of his head bursting he just flipped into a ditch...:mjlol:...then they cut to a shot of him in the ditch with the top of his head burnt and smoking :bryan:...then the butler robot is just standing over him with the :beli:

shyt legit made me almost fall out my seat :mjlol:...the way that smoke was rising off his scalp :mjlol:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
The only part that was funny was when Megatron shot Anthony Hopkins almost point blank in the back of the head with a bullet the size of a coffee table and instead of his head bursting he just flipped into a ditch...:mjlol:...then they cut to a shot of him in the ditch with the top of his head burnt and smoking :bryan:...then the butler robot is just standing over him with the :beli:

shyt legit made me almost fall out my seat :mjlol:...the way that smoke was rising off his scalp :mjlol:

When he went flying the entire theatre burst out laughing.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I saw this last night.....um......:mjgrin:
The fukk did I just watch?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24597-1361075093-2_zpsg8miqcdb.gif

Unicron is Unicron in name only?? Is also Earth:dwillhuh:Optimus is knocked out in space with no explanation whatsoever :dwillhuh:Meets Quintessa and isn't shown again for like a good 1:45 to 2 hours??:dwillhuh: Megatron gets an intro with new goons who some are actually canon decepticons and they get washed early and then disappear until the end?:gucci: I saw military in this movie then actual transformer:mindblown:Bumblee apparently been here since WW2 and he was a gotdamn beast:wtf:Transformers have been around throughout human history pretty much retconning/contradicting the first 2 movies:mindblown:That new librarian chick was real nice to look at though:ehh:Much better than Fox and the other chick:ehh:Bay continues his :mjpls:with some questionable transformers choices
In the words of @Cat piss martini Michael Bay "should be destroyed:ehh:"

Daps
Reppin
St louis
I saw this last night.....um......:mjgrin:
The fukk did I just watch?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-24597-1361075093-2_zpsg8miqcdb.gif

Unicron is Unicron in name only?? Is also Earth:dwillhuh:Optimus is knocked out in space with no explanation whatsoever :dwillhuh:Meets Quintessa and isn't shown again for like a good 1:45 to 2 hours??:dwillhuh: Megatron gets an intro with new goons who some are actually canon decepticons and they get washed early and then disappear until the end?:gucci: I saw military in this movie then actual transformer:mindblown:Bumblee apparently been here since WW2 and he was a gotdamn beast:wtf:Transformers have been around throughout human history pretty much retconning/contradicting the first 2 movies:mindblown:That new librarian chick was real nice to look at though:ehh:Much better than Fox and the other chick:ehh:Bay continues his :mjpls:with some questionable transformers choices
In the words of @Cat piss martini Michael Bay "should be destroyed:ehh:"

I just told my cousin that the 1st transformers
was accidental greatness.
bay is a fukkin hack.
:stopitslime:

UKVu0t8.gif

Last edited:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
I enjoyed the hell out of it.

FYI the T Mobile promo let's you see Wonder Woman and Tranformers Last Night in any format for 4$ at the Theatre.
Saw it in Dolby AMC.
FIRE
And I dont even like Transformers films and comic movies that much.

One of my only critic was some of the
"Urbanized" Robots

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
This is not a bad film. The one star reviews I saw online is without justification imo. Go see this in IMAX or Dolby.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
watched it last night....seeing as how idgaf about all the transformers mythology i didnt care about the changes they made or whatever lol but i will say this is the least transformers movie in the series. The lack of bot on bot action was :picard: like im sitting there watching mark wahlberg, bad british bish, anthony hopkins, and crude c-3po going on this wild adventure and im wondering, where tf my autobot brehs at? :jbhmm: it was quite perplexing....as usual prime did the damn thing and i lowkey pumped my fist when he came in at the end and told them fukk boys "u must've forgot who i am" :wow:.....think i figured out why i still watch these movies and its because of prime :yeshrug:....miss shia tho :ld: marky mark just :patrice: plus u wouldnt have to worry about a random shot of abs in the shia movies :francis:....all in all its a 6/10 flick. Unlike the others i doubt i'll watch this again tho. Maybe just the end when my nicca come thru on the dragon :blessed:

Romell

Superstar
Daps

This series could really be something special and this condensed version really is. If only Michael Bay wasn't steering the ship. :mjcry:

It spoils the new movie BTW.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Just walked into this bytch after Baby Driver. Don't think I'm gonna make the next hour and a half