Transformers: The Last Knight (Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
transformers-age-of-extinction49-ac.jpg

Martha

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
LqYXIf6.gif

I realize this statement is probably straight forward but I'm gonna need you to break down what you mean. They did what now?

Fred.
When Hopkins is telling the backstory of the autobots throughout history they show Frederick Douglas' picture on the wall and insinuate the autobots helped free slaves. Harriet Tubman too...apparently they want you to think the autobots helped build the underground railroad. I bullshyt you not. Even had Bumblebee fighting Nazis back in WWII
Watch the 25:45 mark of the double toasted review.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
When Hopkins is telling the backstory of the autobots throughout history they show Frederick Douglas' picture on the wall and insinuate the autobots helped free slaves. Harriet Tubman too...apparently they want you to think the autobots helped build the underground railroad. I bullshyt you not. Even had Bumblebee fighting Nazis back in WWII
Watch the 25:45 mark of the double toasted review.

BDZCWn7.gif

Haven't seen a Transformers movie since the first Bay one....don't plan on it, either.

Fred.

• Dap
Reactions: IVS

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Unicron is in this one? :lupe:
Just a few seconds.

I know the movies are basically fast food but as someone who never watched the cartoons, seeing giant bots fighting dope shyt, terrible acting and plot aside:yeshrug:

Would've been crazy to see a planet sized transformer

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Just a few seconds.

I know the movies are basically fast food but as someone who never watched the cartoons, seeing giant bots fighting dope shyt, terrible acting and plot aside:yeshrug:

Would've been crazy to see a planet sized transformer

As someone who watched the cartoons growing up...the movies suck because they don't follow what the cartoon had.