Transformers: The Last Knight (Official Thread)

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Michael Bay should have directed all eyez on me, at least wed know there was a budget

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
As a transformers fan this is better than AOE but that's not saying much

The jokes didn't land

The decepticons looked cool and they were kinda a unit like how they are in every other form of media but they all get dispatched fairly quickly.

This is the most competent Megatron in the series but they never use him.

I'm sick of Bays love for the military. We never ever have Autobots vs Decepticons battles. It's always the military and 2 Autobots vs the Decepticons.

This Unicron is earth plot barely worked in a better written Prime series. I have zero faith with these writers.

The visuals were great. The IMAX 3d was awesome. Just not enough robots.

Niqqa You Gay

You fakkit coli nikkas disgust me
Daps
Reppin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VClxVXrXUH8
So quintessa is the creator? But transformers 1 said the allspark was the creator. This movie didn't even mention the allspark. So who the fukk is the real creator? :dwillhuh:
And now Bumblebee was on Earth before fighting in WWII? It's not even like the franchise got taken over by a different director from the 1st one to this one...This nikka Bay just cancels out his own storylines:francis:

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------
As a transformers fan this is better than AOE but that's not saying much

The jokes didn't land

The decepticons looked cool and they were kinda a unit like how they are in every other form of media but they all get dispatched fairly quickly.

This is the most competent Megatron in the series but they never use him.

I'm sick of Bays love for the military. We never ever have Autobots vs Decepticons battles. It's always the military and 2 Autobots vs the Decepticons.

This Unicron is earth plot barely worked in a better written Prime series. I have zero faith with these writers.

The visuals were great. The IMAX 3d was awesome. Just not enough robots.
Cosign pretty much all this. This was a beautiful visual feast of nonsense. The last half hour or so of the movie is just a continuous burst of noises and explosions, I couldn't even decipher what was going on or why they were doing. Then Mark throwing the chick into the air like a boomerang into the staff made me laugh harder than anything Bay tried to make us laugh at :dead:

More screen time for those pointless baby dinosaurs than actual Dinobots :mindblown:

Basically, unless it's on an IMAX 3D screen there's no reason to ever watch this again. But still better than AOE

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole castle explanation part was so long and drawn out for no damn reason. After the first 15 minutes the shyt was a roadrunner try to catch em flick for 2 hours and when they do catch up its oops lets join forces wtf

:stopitslime:

I dont know what to say about the unicron bit i was like how the fukk u ruin that and now quintessa is on earth for what now? Never thought a fast n furious movie would make more sense then a transformers flick

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Hasbro is trying to cash in on this new "shared universe" craze so now they are retconning everything. With no sense or explanation...

Apollo

Music & Arts
Daps
Reppin
Nootropics
I wish Optimus would shut the fukk up, he gives a speech takes off and disappears for 15 minutes then comes in on the dragon, where in the fukk was he.

About 60% of this movie worked for me but the other 40% just pissed me the fukk off.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Anyone that paid to see the last two transformers movie need to shut the fukk up about not liking this one.

Transformers has been shyt since the 2nd act of the FIRST transformers. Dark side of the moon should've been your final reality check that these movies have the exact same formula.

If you paid to see this predictable mess please don't complain. You hold a bigger L than the studio. And it's because of you dumb fukks who keep paying to see this bullshyt that they will keep making more bullshyt.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I haven't seen a transformers movie since the second one and am not gonna see this one either:yeshrug:. At this point im just waiting for a reboot and Megan Fox to come back to bless us with eye candy:wow:
aikjcaglflto08o18bi9.jpg

Megan-Fox-transformers-sexy.jpg

megan_fox_in_transformers_2_3552.jpg

09961fe44341f0460b87bc07cafe8568.jpg

megan1.jpg

:whoo:
I really didn't like how they treated my dude StarScream :hhh:. He was that nikka on the Transformers i grew up on :salute:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
A telling scene

While prime was giving his grand standing motivational speech

They shoot to a scene with the young girl standing face forward with courage

And the older emasculated black man standing there looking shook with his hand on his head. Smh

Or how about, throwing harriet tubman and Frederick Douglas legacies in the mud and reducing a fight for freedom of black africans into protecting some fake ass ancient knights or whatever the hell.

Jokes were horrible, nothing landed, I might have chuckled once to something that flew from bumblebee engine smh

Story line was weak. Poor character development, why don't they just slap "this will be mark Walberg love interest" on the girls forehead. And clearly they were trying to give Walberg as much camera time to cover for this pitiful script.

And bumblebee "real" voice being the thing that shakes prime from his spell of evil was both corny and a bit uncomfortable to say the least.

Worst movie I have seen this year.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Not only was this movie hot garbage but it was LONG hot garbage. I had to piss with like 45 minutes to go and i keep sitting and waiting and holding it on some if i leave now i'mma miss the good part....THERE WAS NO GOOD PART!! :mindblown::why:

That being said i'll probably see the next one since...
They look like they gonna get around to putting Unicron in it...now how they gonna extract him from Earth without destroying the planet in the process remains to be seen. :mjlol:

I'm actually gonna need them to rebuild Cybertron in the next one and remove the human element altogether, for the love of God can i just get some straight up robot on robot action.

I haven't seen a transformers movie since the second one and am not gonna see this one either:yeshrug:. At this point im just waiting for a reboot and Megan Fox to come back to bless us with eye candy.

Don't do that, you putting the p*ssy on a pedestal...Megan Fox looks good and all but she is totally replaceable. You acting like Laura Haddock isn't just as fine as a Megan Fox clone in this one.

transformers-5-laura-haddock.jpg

YnIfMwez.jpg

transformers0009.jpg