Transformers: The Last Knight (Official Thread)

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Movie flopped hard here in the states.
Crazy drop from the last one.

People can think I'm crazy or whatever,but I fully believe people don't like the cast changes done to the film.:yeshrug:

Shia was a big part of the franchise. People gave Marky mark a shot and the film sucked and he was boring as fukk
The boy and his first car dynamic in the first is still the best thing in this franchise

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
For brehs that like the franchise is this really worse than the 2nd like some are saying?

Because that 2nd film is literally one of the worst films I've ever seen in theatre and I have a hard time believing this is worse

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
For brehs that like the franchise is this really worse than the 2nd like some are saying?

Because that 2nd film is literally one of the worst films I've ever seen in theatre and I have a hard time believing this is worse
I regret paying for this one at least in the second one Optimus went ham and had a crazy fight scene. He and Megatron were barely in this one:gucci:

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City

Yes.

Yes it is :scust:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Crazy drop from the last one.

People can think I'm crazy or whatever,but I fully believe people don't like the cast changes done to the film.:yeshrug:

Shia was a big part of the franchise. People gave Marky mark a shot and the film sucked and he was boring as fukk
The boy and his first car dynamic in the first is still the best thing in this franchise

I think it's the cast change and just 10 years of the same vision. I think people know what they're getting from a Michael bay transformers flick and it's time to move on

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The only part that was funny was when Megatron shot Anthony Hopkins almost point blank in the back of the head with a bullet the size of a coffee table and instead of his head bursting he just flipped into a ditch...:mjlol:...then they cut to a shot of him in the ditch with the top of his head burnt and smoking :bryan:...then the butler robot is just standing over him with the :beli:

shyt legit made me almost fall out my seat :mjlol:...the way that smoke was rising off his scalp :mjlol:

That shyt was good nikka!!! Hilarious as fukk. :laugh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Anyone that paid to see the last two transformers movie need to shut the fukk up about not liking this one.

Transformers has been shyt since the 2nd act of the FIRST transformers. Dark side of the moon should've been your final reality check that these movies have the exact same formula.

If you paid to see this predictable mess please don't complain. You hold a bigger L than the studio. And it's because of you dumb fukks who keep paying to see this bullshyt that they will keep making more bullshyt.

Paid to see all 5 and not disappointed at all.

I don't give a fukk if these movies are considered horrible. I love em. :umad:

Bring on Bumblebee movie!!!! :blessed:

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
Shout out to the dumb dumbs that saw this in a regular theatre and not IMAX,Dolby, or 3D. You were hustling backwards.

Last edited:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Paid to see all 5 and not disappointed at all.

I don't give a fukk if these movies are considered horrible. I love em. :umad:

Bring on Bumblebee movie!!!! :blessed:

Bought em all waiting on this for blu ray to add collection love em can't wait for bumble bee also :ahh:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I stopped waiting for anything cohesive or material and embraced the corny comedy, random explosions, and ridiculous story. Best idea ever :blessed:
Now I gotta start watching movies while high ::wow: