Transformers: The Last Knight (Official Thread)

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dark moon is on, I had to turn...hot garbage...too much human too much corny lines and bad acting and way too long

taker597

Superstar
Daps
So, Unicron had an emo phase and decided that he should stop wrecking planets 100 billion years ago and just chill in our solar system? Broke up his Pangaea death horn weapon and live in retirement with his pet dinosaurs & human. Now, Unicron has awoken from his slumber and go back to being an evil wrecking machine?

Now we got Cybertron just chillin' kinda like that ex-gf that you broke her heart and suck the life out of her 100 billion years ago.

Did I get that right?

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
Just finished watching it. The action was straight but the storyline was garbage. They really need to show less humans and more robots. Jokes were corny and everyone seem to try too hard to be funny. Acting was terrible too.

Glad I only spent $4 for this shyt

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Not only was this movie hot garbage but it was LONG hot garbage. I had to piss with like 45 minutes to go and i keep sitting and waiting and holding it on some if i leave now i'mma miss the good part....THERE WAS NO GOOD PART!! :mindblown::why:

That being said i'll probably see the next one since...
They look like they gonna get around to putting Unicron in it...now how they gonna extract him from Earth without destroying the planet in the process remains to be seen. :mjlol:

I'm actually gonna need them to rebuild Cybertron in the next one and remove the human element altogether, for the love of God can i just get some straight up robot on robot action.

Don't do that, you putting the p*ssy on a pedestal...Megan Fox looks good and all but she is totally replaceable. You acting like Laura Haddock isn't just as fine as a Megan Fox clone in this one.

transformers-5-laura-haddock.jpg

YnIfMwez.jpg

transformers0009.jpg
Nah, breh. Megan Fox was an all-timer before she fukked up her face. This new chick was cast to be a bootleg version, but she's nowhere near prime Megan Fox.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Not only was this movie hot garbage but it was LONG hot garbage. I had to piss with like 45 minutes to go and i keep sitting and waiting and holding it on some if i leave now i'mma miss the good part....THERE WAS NO GOOD PART!! :mindblown::why:

That being said i'll probably see the next one since...
They look like they gonna get around to putting Unicron in it...now how they gonna extract him from Earth without destroying the planet in the process remains to be seen. :mjlol:

I'm actually gonna need them to rebuild Cybertron in the next one and remove the human element altogether, for the love of God can i just get some straight up robot on robot action.

Don't do that, you putting the p*ssy on a pedestal...Megan Fox looks good and all but she is totally replaceable. You acting like Laura Haddock isn't just as fine as a Megan Fox clone in this one.

transformers-5-laura-haddock.jpg

YnIfMwez.jpg

transformers0009.jpg
And she thicker she saved this movie for me

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Also Shia is a better main character than whalberg too, he like one of the few human characters I fukk with, berg just look too steeeotypical for an action flick
i stopped watching these movies because they took shia out

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Film is straight :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The only part I laughed out loud at was Megatron walking around Stonehenge with the staff like :blessed: instead of doing the shyt he was supposed to be doing.

The nerve of Michael Bay to use a Dr. King quote for this bullshyt though :stopitslime:

That hook for the next Trashformers though :dead:

Chef

All Star
Daps
I'm probably going to Kodi this shyt when it hits but what the fukk happen to Galvatron? :dwillhuh:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I've been seeing the same complaint since the 1st movie: Less humans, more robots.

Do people not realize how expensive that shyt is? If Bay could do all robots and explosions I'm sure he would.

That being said, no way am I paying to see this.

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
I've been seeing the same complaint since the 1st movie: Less humans, more robots.

Do people not realize how expensive that shyt is? If Bay could do all robots and explosions I'm sure he would.

That being said, no way am I paying to see this.

The movie doesn't have to be 3 hours long either.

If they could pull off the apes for the majority of the film no reason they can't do it with robots.