Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (June 9, 2023)

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
3 was dope. The first was good and 3 was dope. 2, 4 weren't good. Last Knight & Bumblebee (Bumblebee was solid) were forgettable.

I knew it was Mirage.

He wasn't, and never was. No one really cared for him. He got a little popular after the Goldbug stint later on, but Spike was popular, and he was Spike's car....the connection betweeen humans and Autobots. But Optimus, Megatron, Soundwave - Ravage, Lazerbeak, Shockwave, Grimlock, Jazz, the Constructicons...oh yeah..Cliffjumper...Rodimus. Bumblebee was behind Blaster lol.
Yep. Nobody really liked Bumblebee, but we always saw him cause of Spike. Bay successfully made him cool. The bad ass ninja warrior with the car radio as the form of communication was a hell of an improvement on the wack midget beetle with horns who was only good as Spike's Uber.

Last edited:

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As long as this has nothing to do with the Bay movies like Bumblebee then Im all for it.

Daps
The fact they had to put Airazor in this made me realize they didn't have many females in Beast Wars. I barely remember Airazor lol
300px-TFLegends-Blackarachnia.jpg

don't forget the black queen:myman:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
The fact they had to put Airazor in this made me realize they didn't have many females in Beast Wars. I barely remember Airazor lol
Botanica from Beast Machones too
I'd rather they include Rattrap
Bring in Tigatron and Airrazor later