Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (June 9, 2023)

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I remember waking up in the morning before school to watch Beast Wars :blessed:

I did with Beast Wars and with G1 Transformers. Sci-Fi used to run reruns in the 90s. If I was sick and got to stay home from school I got to see Bionic Six. Later i think they started airing Ronin Warriors in the Transformers spot.

Damn Sci-Fi used to have some nice shows and movies. Whoever was picking out these shows introduced a whole generation to anime. Them and the people at WB that ran DragonBall then DragonBall Z on Sunday mornings. I think during weekdays they ran Sailor Moon at that timeslot. Also Toonami, can't forget them.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
c61jLVq.jpg
24Tnj5w.jpg

AlertArtisticEasteuropeanshepherd-size_restricted.gif

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
have not watch it in a while but are they gonna have a transformer represent a hellcat?

Daps
There’s a theory going around that after the last knight, Unicron awakened and destroyed Earth and Cybertron. The Maximals travelled back in time to prevent this which results in the timeline changing.

Wasn't that an episode of Beast Wars? That's how Optimus first body got destroyed iirc.

Daps
Oh i forgot about her. She was vicious and out of pocket. I remember megatron always about to slap the shyt out of her :russ:

Thats what I loved about the Predacons. All of them was ALWAYS plotting. The only one that was loyal was Scorponok and Inferno. Everybody else was always plotting and Megatron normally forgave them for it as he was always smarter than all of them and he figured out what they were up to.

The only one he finally got fed up with was Tarantulus, cause Tarantulus was actually his equal and a danger to him, until they found out that their goals aligned.