Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (June 9, 2023)

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Couldn't find it on any of your typical streaming services :dahell:
Debrid Gang Zero losses, I dont even think you need debrid for Beast wars with kodi and a few of the free anime/cartoon addons should have it.

:cook:edit found it and playing it of a free app on kodi. Its an old show so is on 480p 4x3. But it looks crisp due to the cg graphics. The voice acting on this is :whew:

Last edited:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
That movie was whatever, but how Optimus murked Megatron at the end was fukking insane. Probably my favorite part in the whole Transformers movie franchise.
I re-watched this a couple of weekends ago with the kids. The action on the 3rd act in Chicago was dope. Had my boys hit the :krs: a few times.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Side bar.. can any 80s babies tell me why is bumble bee is so popular? :dahell:
Who gives a fukk about bumble bee? Was he popping in the original show or movie?Why they always centering shyt around this p*ssy ass yellow punch buggy?

I always thought the most popular transformers were optimus, megatron, soundwave, shockwave, jetfire, Hot Rod, Grimlock, Ultra Magnus, etc.

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Side bar.. can any 80s babies tell me why is bumble bee is so popular? :dahell:
Who gives a fukk about bumble bee? Was he popping in the original show or movie?Why they always centering shyt around this p*ssy ass yellow punch buggy?

I always thought the most popular transformers were optimus, megatron, soundwave, shockwave, jetfire, Hot Rod, Grimlock, Ultra Magnus, etc.
He probably got the second most screen time of the G1 autobots in the original cartoon series, but his popularity is because of his focus in the Bay movies, not the 80's series. He's always been the main connection between the humans like Spike and the Autobots. So with Bay's films having a lot more focus on the humans bumblebee got a real push too. To Bay's credit though, imo he's a much better character with a better design now (old or new Camaro) than his original VW Beetle look. He's the only thing I think the new movies improved on from the original show?

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
He probably got the second most screen time of the G1 autobots in the original cartoon series, but his popularity is because of his focus in the Bay movies, not the 80's series. He's always been the main connection between the humans like Spike and the Autobots. So with Bay's films having a lot more focus on the humans bumblebee got a real push too. To Bay's credit though, imo he's a much better character with a better design now (old or new Camaro) than his original VW Beetle look. He's the only thing I think the new movies improved on from the original show?

TY. I did not know that.