Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (June 9, 2023)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
and all this is a build up to unicron

damn-png.4890
damn-png.4890
damn-png.4890
damn-png.4890
damn-png.4890
damn-png.4890
damn-png.4890
damn-png.4890

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I’m surprised how many people don’t like part 3, the action sequences were wild.
3 was dope. The first was good and 3 was dope. 2, 4 weren't good. Last Knight & Bumblebee (Bumblebee was solid) were forgettable.
Why they got mirage looking like jazz? :patrice:

I aint even know it wasn't till I read the Wikipedia page
I knew it was Mirage.
Side bar.. can any 80s babies tell me why is bumble bee is so popular? :dahell:
Who gives a fukk about bumble bee? Was he popping in the original show or movie?Why they always centering shyt around this p*ssy ass yellow punch buggy?

I always thought the most popular transformers were optimus, megatron, soundwave, shockwave, jetfire, Hot Rod, Grimlock, Ultra Magnus, etc.
He wasn't, and never was. No one really cared for him. He got a little popular after the Goldbug stint later on, but Spike was popular, and he was Spike's car....the connection betweeen humans and Autobots. But Optimus, Megatron, Soundwave - Ravage, Lazerbeak, Shockwave, Grimlock, Jazz, the Constructicons...oh yeah..Cliffjumper...Rodimus. Bumblebee was behind Blaster lol.

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
3 was dope. The first was good and 3 was dope. 2, 4 weren't good. Last Knight & Bumblebee (Bumblebee was solid) were forgettable.

I knew it was Mirage.

He wasn't, and never was. No one really cared for him. He got a little popular after the Goldbug stint later on, but Spike was popular, and he was Spike's car....the connection betweeen humans and Autobots. But Optimus, Megatron, Soundwave - Ravage, Lazerbeak, Shockwave, Grimlock, Jazz, the Constructicons...oh yeah..Cliffjumper...Rodimus. Bumblebee was behind Blaster lol.

Bumblebee was also behind Cosmos and Power Glide.