Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (June 9, 2023)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
It looks amazing and that's with me never liking Beast Wars.
Keeping the G1 designs from Bumblebee was a great move.
There was concern they were going back to Bayformers because Bumblebee underperformed.

4dAgAwA.gif

Last edited:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Cautiously optimistic. This is the 7th film and the last one was the best one IMO.
The sad part is I think the money that this movie will take in will be a far, far cry from what some of the other shyt movies in the franchise grossed. Age of Extinction is a part of the billion-dollar club of films. :hhh: Right now, I think Bumblebee is the lowest grossing live action film in the franchise which is a shame.

I’m surprised how many people don’t like part 3, the action sequences were wild.

I love three. Yeah, Optimus was an a$$hole for hiding out while the Decepticons violated Chicago and murdered all of its inhabitants, but that's what you get for living in Chicago. :yeshrug:. 1, 3, and Bumblebee are all good with me.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The sad part is I think the money that this movie will take in will be a far, far cry from what some of the other shyt movies in the franchise grossed. Age of Extinction is a part of the billion-dollar club of films. :hhh: Right now, I think Bumblebee is the lowest grossing live action film in the franchise which is a shame.

I love three. Yeah, Optimus was an a$$hole for hiding out while the Decepticons violated Chicago and murdered all of its inhabitants, but that's what you get for living in Chicago. :yeshrug:. 1, 3, and Bumblebee are all good with me.

Last Knight was so irredeemably awful that I think a lot of folks wouldn’t even give a Bumblebee a chance

If I had to rank I’d say 1 > Bumblebee > 3 > 4 > 2 > 5

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
What I found on Wiki. We get Arcee, Mirage (dope), and Wheeljack this go round. Hoping PredaKing pops up :wow:

Autobots[edit]​

Maximals[edit]​

Terrorcons[edit]​

They couldn’t give us Beast Wars Megatron :mjcry: . Nooooooooooo

Chef

All Star
Daps
I’m surprised how many people don’t like part 3, the action sequences were wild.

I liked the second one action scenes more, Prime stopped being soft but Bay didn’t make turn him peak :demonic:. He worked Megatron, Starscream and the other decepticon in the forest was just:whoo:

The city and highway scenes in the third one felt like a retreading of the the first movie. I’ll give you the highway fight with Dino skating the barrier was fire. I do appreciate the Prime’s trailer with the guns. That was my favorite toy as a youth. :wow: