Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (June 9, 2023)

Iluvmusic

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
Down south
Saw this today. It was entertaining. I don't think I've seen a Transformers film since the second one. Didn't even know there were 7 movies total. I enjoyed it though.

Shoutout to the guy who spent the moments before the previews shooting down his wife's interest in seeing The Little Mermaid because "It's probably full of woke shyt like fighting for women's rights, being independent and 'I don't need no man'." I hope you enjoyed the ads about Pride Month and looking at the black and latino heroes of this movie for two hours straight.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Damn didn’t know the director was a black dude…. But it’s makes sense now from the vibe and the music choices.

The Director of Creed 2 too.

I hope they let him do a trilogy!!

Just got back with my sons.

:wow:

Loves it....the post credits :damn:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Saw this today. It was entertaining. I don't think I've seen a Transformers film since the second one. Didn't even know there were 7 movies total. I enjoyed it though.

Shoutout to the guy who spent the moments before the previews started shooting down his wife's interest in seeing The Little Mermaid because "It's probably full of woke shyt like fighting for women's rights, being independent and 'I don't need no man'." I hope you enjoyed the ads about Pride Month and looking at the black and latino heroes of this movie for two hours straight.

This is what maga created

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
The movie is mid.

And the worst part is that they don't realize that Michael Bay had the winning formula with Shia and Megan Fox and enough robot drama to be entertaining.

For example one of the robots in this film is played by Liza Koshy.

liza-koshy-cropped-credit-luke-fontana.jpg

:wow:

Now if she was to play one of the people instead the movie automatically does better. But instead they cast two people that no one knows or is interested in.

So you have people no one is interested in combined with robot drama that no one is interested in.

Which is cinematic malpractice.
Man fukk allat love angle shyt. This bit was fye without it. I’m interested in both characters story without allat.