Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (June 9, 2023)

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
The movie is mid.

And the worst part is that they don't realize that Michael Bay had the winning formula with Shia and Megan Fox and enough robot drama to be entertaining.

For example one of the robots in this film is played by Liza Koshy.

liza-koshy-cropped-credit-luke-fontana.jpg

:wow:

Now if she was to play one of the people instead the movie automatically does better. But instead they cast two people that no one knows or is interested in.

So you have people no one is interested in combined with robot drama that no one is interested in.

Which is cinematic malpractice.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The movie is mid.

And the worst part is that they don't realize that Michael Bay had the winning formula with Shia and Megan Fox and enough robot drama to be entertaining.

For example one of the robots is played by Liza Koshy.

1024px-20200303%E2%80%94Liza_Koshy%2C_interview%2C_%22Pretty_Big_Deal%22_screenshot_%2801m11s%29.jpg

:wow:

Now if she was to play one of the people instead the movie automatically does better. But instead they casted two people that no one knows or is interested in.

Which is cinematic malpractice.

Black Director

Don’t do this breh…. Atleast stay on code

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Just left the theater and as the resident transformers fanatic on this board, I give it a solid 7. The black chick can’t act and was taking me outta it. Spanish dude was cool. Mirage, Scourge, Nightbird, Primal and Arcee were the highlight of the movie along with Bumblebee. Pretty solid film and a good start for this reboot

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So
Cats ain’t fukking with Dominique Fishback? She’s a solid actress IMO. She played Fred Hampton wife in Judas and the Black Messiah

They got me. I thought it was gonna be a Sector 7 card.
Nah she cool, 1st movie i ever saw with her in it. She did a good job.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
It seems like they didnt do anything with the beast wars characters now tho. Ive only see Optimal Optimus, Cheetor, Rhinox, Airrazor and Tigertron vs some no name predacons and deceptacons in the trailers.

This a crazy slap in the face. Airrazor and Tigertron are bottom tier characters on the show.

Having a beast wars movie without Rattrap and Dinobot is like having a ninja turtles movie without Mickey and Raphael. No Megatron either. :dahell:

What is with this franchise’s obsession with wack ass bumblebee? Is their anybody a fan of this fakkit ass yellow car? Wtf
Yea it's a trash ass movie
Beast Wars characters had the most personality and here they're reduced to nothing

Primal being a blood thirsty savage is worse than when they do it to Prime

None of these ppl understand anything about the characters