Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (June 9, 2023)

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Really disappointed in how the Maximals had zero personality. Airazor and Primal are pretty much exposition machines, and Cheetor and Rhinox barely even get any lines.

Plus the fact that they wait until the final battle to show off their robot modes, but there's so much going on you barely even get to see them.

Guess they had to fit in more lines of Pete Davidson talking about jerking off or some shyt. :francis:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Really disappointed in how the Maximals had zero personality. Airazor and Primal are pretty much exposition machines, and Cheetor and Rhinox barely even get any lines.

Plus the fact that they wait until the final battle to show off their robot modes, but there's so much going on you barely even get to see them.

Guess they had to fit in more lines of Pete Davidson talking about jerking off or some shyt. :francis:
Shouldn't have even included the maximals...if no predacons.

Shoulda been unicron and some more G1 TF

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is pretty much how I feel. Still thought this was better than the bay films tho.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Glad it was less Bayformers and more like "Bumblebee" but to me nothing will beat those scenes on Cybertron in "Bumblebee." :banderas:

That's the movie I want. A "War for Cyberton" type movie, similar to the video games, would be awesome. Hollywood too scared to do it tho since it would not involve humans.

Last edited:

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Is it worth seeing? I was never a huge Transformer's fan growing up and the last movie I saw was the second or third one (I forgot which one, it was the one with the Apollo 11 moon landing in the beginning).
it you aren't a huge fan of the cartoon/show...maybe wait til it gets on P+

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Is it worth seeing? I was never a huge Transformer's fan growing up and the last movie I saw was the second or third one (I forgot which one, it was the one with the Apollo 11 moon landing in the beginning).
That’s the 3rd one, this one the second of the reboot. If you want an enjoyable action movie sure go see it but it’s not really like the bay version.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
The movie is mid.

And the worst part is that they don't realize that Michael Bay had the winning formula with Shia and Megan Fox and enough robot drama to be entertaining.

For example one of the robots in this film is played by Liza Koshy.

liza-koshy-cropped-credit-luke-fontana.jpg

:wow:

Now if she was to play one of the people instead the movie automatically does better. But instead they cast two people that no one knows or is interested in.

So you have people no one is interested in combined with robot drama that no one is interested in.

Which is cinematic malpractice.
nikka fukk outta here the movie was dope without all the bullshyt. The mains did their thing and it didn’t need an all star cast to achieve its goal. shyt was better than most of the Michael Bay editions.