Transformers: Rise of the Beasts (June 9, 2023)

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
They kept it pretty simple and got to the point. Its better than all the Bayformer movies IMO.:ehh:
You can pull certain scenes from the G1 cartoon and recreate this plot especially the opening a portal for Unicron to come through. Megatron tried that with Cybertron during the first season I believe.
All the fights and transformations were pretty easy to see and understand.
When I saw this :wow:

giphy.gif

The soundtrack was a the daily playlist of Hot 97 circa 1993 with a few exceptions. They played Hypnotize by Biggie and I know that wasn't out in 1994:skip:
Whenever they go back to the 90s for tv shows or movies I always start looking around to see if I see things that are not right since I was there and they did pretty good to recreate the look a feel of the 90s mostly surrounding the block in Queens or Brooklyn that Noah lived on.
I think Mirage killed 2 cops at the beginning with no remorse:pachaha:
I hope they go forward with the GI Joe connection in the future but who knows with the writer strike and I don't think this movie will make much with Spider-verse and Mermaid still going, Flash coming next week and Indiana Jones the following week.
if they do greenlight a sequel I think its time to bring the OG Decepticons to Earth now. Prime was fighting them on Cybertron during the Bumblebee movie and maybe the beacon alerting them somehow to find earth in the next movie via the space bridge from G1.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
They kept it pretty simple and got to the point. Its better than all the Bayformer movies IMO.:ehh:
You can pull certain scenes from the G1 cartoon and recreate this plot especially the opening a portal for Unicron to come through. Megatron tried that with Cybertron during the first season I believe.
All the fights and transformations were pretty easy to see and understand.
When I saw this :wow:

giphy.gif

The soundtrack was Hot 97 circa 1993 with a few exceptions. They played Hypnotize by Biggie and I know that wasn't out in 1994:skip:
Whenever they go back to the 90s for tv shows or movies I always start looking around to see if I see things that are not right since I was there and they did pretty good to recreate a block in Queens or Brooklyn.
I think Mirage killed 2 cops at the beginning with no remorse:pachaha:
I hope they go forward with the GI Joe connection in the future but who knows with the writer strike and I don't think this movie will make much with Spider-verse and Mermaid still going, Flash coming next week and Indiana Jones the following week.
I think its time to bring the OG Decepticons to Earth now. Prime was fighting them on Cybertron during the Bumblebee movie and maybe the beacon alerting them somehow to find earth in the next movie
giphy.gif
FAirly certain hypnotize didn't come out in 94

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
FAirly certain hypnotize didn't come out in 94

everything else was on point...all the other songs were from 90 - 94 except fukking hypnotize

should've used juicy

I was a little iffy on Waterfalls, thought that was 95, but it's 94.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

everything else was on point...all the other songs were from 90 - 94 except fukking hypnotize

should've used juicy

I was a little iffy on Waterfalls, thought that was 95, but it's 94.
Waterfalls was March 1995. When she starting singing that I:childplease:
Noah also had on the early 2000s retro Jordans Carmine 6s with the Jumpman on the back instead of Nike Air but they tried their best not to show the back.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
just came back from the fan screening and :krs:

HASBRO CINEMATIC UNIVERSE MOTHERfukkERS

GI MOTHERfukkING JOE :banderas::whoo::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

they kinda spoil some shyt in the trailers cause Bee "dies" for more than half the film...but is back for the finale

Scourge is Unicron's #1...no glavatron :francis:

Unicron is okay...barely any screen tome and he doesn't transform

the terrorcons cool

maximals okay...thought they wouldn't transform...but they do towards the end

@Optimus Prime kinda savage in this version...talking bout he gnnaa decapitate Scourge and kill him, and that he don' give a fukk about humans

Mirage was cool...and noah gets a suit like daniel :russ:

300px-TFTM_Daniel_in_exosuit.jpg

fellow :flabbynsick: gonna love the soundtrack...90's NY hip-hop

But one nitpick...it takes place 1994 but they played Biggie Hypnotize :what:

there's a new nas song in the credits too I think

one other minor nitpick is they playing game boy talking bout bowser...bowser ain't in any of the early 90's GB games.

Man Prime always be catching bodies!!!

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Wanna see tomorrow, but heading to HIlton Head for Vacation for a week saturday morning. Will see then :blessed:

Man I always liked the Transformer movies.

Even some of the corny shyt…. Overall they still were decent movies with some of the best action scenes.

But this one was definitely the best and reboots it in a nice way…. And then that ENDING!!!

Holly shyt!!