Trans swimmer from UPENN breaks pool record at recent meet

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean? He/she actually swam those races and won them. He deserves number 1 placement.

I fukken love the trolling of the liberal establishment by breh. LOVE IT!!

This is what they wanted right?

And aint nobody gonna say shyt to him because they "don't want to be on the wrong side of history". :skip:

I will literally die if he gets to the Olympics and wins gold for team USA in the womens competition. :pachaha:
Imagine being a senior and not being able to get on the court on the varsity team. But then going back to the JV team and averaging 25. No way that would bring you competitive satisfaction, and that’s what this is essentially. I don’t give a fukk about this silly liberal/conservative nonsense you’re spewing about, I’m only talking about how they’d feel personally.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
that goes for most people

all good until it affects you.
That attitude actually makes sense though, and is probably the right attitude to have. Do whatever you want to do in life to make you happy, as long as it doesn’t impede on other peoples happiness.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

FL34gdlakAES-2T

:troll:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Imagine being a senior and not being able to get on the court on the varsity team. But then going back to the JV team and averaging 25. No way that would bring you competitive satisfaction, and that’s what this is essentially. I don’t give a fukk about this silly liberal/conservative nonsense you’re spewing about, I’m only talking about how they’d feel personally.

Yeah but you don't know how he/she feels.
Winning is everything to them. They don't give a fukk how they did it especially with these ivy league fukks.

And they keep saying he/she is beating Ivy league records but what about regular college records. Is she (:skip:) beating them too?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
THESE PPL ARE MENTALLY ILL THO...

THIS SAME nikka THINKS
HES A WOMAN.

OF COURSE HE FEELS
SATISFACTION IN HIS
MENTALLY ILL HEAD.

:devil:
:evil:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
shyt like this is why I stand with JK. But I’m not going to be a male fighting to oppose it. If women are going to side with trans entering their sport unopposed these will be the results. You will never see a born female dominate a male sport it’s never going to happen and if it did it will be an aberration.

:yeshrug:Essentially this is a women’s issue.

Last edited:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
shyt like this is why I stand with JK. But I’m not going to be a male fighting to oppose it. If women are going to side with trans entering their sport unopposed these will be the results. You will never see a born female dominate a male support it’s going to happen and if it did it will be an aberration.

:yeshrug:Essentially this is a women’s issue.

Yup. The irony of these progressive women is they’ll shyt on regular men all day and go out of their way to be an ally for trans rights. Meanwhile the trans folk they’re fighting for are trying to replace them as women. Isn’t this the ultimate form of male privilege?? :mjlol: