Trans swimmer from UPENN breaks pool record at recent meet

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
  • 'It's definitely awkward because Lia still has male body parts and is still attracted to women,' she said

This nikka still has his dikk and still on the hunt for some p*ssy?:russ:

Dude running to the locker room after finishing first in every meet so he can be the first one in the showers waiting for his teammates. nikka like, "Becky, you need me to wash your back for you? Us girls have to look out for each other."

Welp, this is what they wanted. Women and men are equal in every single way, right?:sas2:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I agree. @Jparker
They hate us cuz they aint us :wow:
giphy.gif

Daps
Reppin
The Ghetto of Oz
I CANT WAIT FOR THE FIRST JUWANNA MANN IN THE WNBA THE fukkERY WILL BE AMAZING TO WATCH…TREH COMING DOWN THE LANE SLAMMING ON bytchES LMAO

This will be legit funny

Treh crossing chicks up, draining 3s, and yammin on them from the foul line

Stat line on Wilt

50pt, 30reb, 20ast, 15blk, 9stl
23mins played

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
This will be legit funny

Treh crossing chicks up, draining 3s, and yammin on them from the foul line

Stat line on Wilt

50pt, 30reb, 20ast, 15blk, 9stl

:mjlol:

treh would smash every in game and single season record in his rookie year with ease

attendance and viewership would rise instantly, previewing a possible path to make the league profitable.

but the studs — instead of eating off this new windfall — will refuse to play and force a strike. This will lead to more trehs crossing the picket lines and enter the league.

Quality of the treh games will easily exceed anything the WNBA has ever seen, gaining renewed interest from the NBA. The NBA will see the potential profits along with them appearing to embrace a progressive movement and then allow the treh teams to be NBA expansion teams and the WNBA folds instant as current WNBA owners finally see revenue

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
What’s the point of going from 462 to 1 if you didn’t actually earn it though??

What do you mean? He/she actually swam those races and won them. He deserves number 1 placement.

I fukken love the trolling of the liberal establishment by breh. LOVE IT!!

This is what they wanted right?

And aint nobody gonna say shyt to him because they "don't want to be on the wrong side of history". :skip:

I will literally die if he gets to the Olympics and wins gold for team USA in the womens competition. :pachaha: