Trans swimmer from UPENN breaks pool record at recent meet

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
shyt like this is why I stand with JK. But I’m not going to be a male fighting to oppose it. If women are going to side with trans entering their sport unopposed these will be the results. You will never see a born female dominate a male support it’s going to happen and if it did it will be an aberration.

:yeshrug:Essentially this is a women’s issue.
no, it's a patriarchal issue. the push for trans women to be accepted as "real women" and impede on female spaces is 100% the thinking and need to domineer that comes from patriarchy...only men feel the need to continuously assert themselves over women. this shyt pisses me off immensely.

that said, these athletes and their parents need to stand the fukk up, i have no clue what it takes to stop this, but literally, the smallest minority are being allowed to push logic aside for the majority.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Was ranked 425th as a man but broke an Olympic gold medalists record as a trans woman. Can't make this shyt up.

Pure Babylon ting.

And you KNEW this treh was gonna win the shyt. Every real female this abomination competed against felt some kinda way then and really feel some kinda way now. If anything they are happy this treh is a senior and moving on to giving USA Swimming a headache to deal with.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst player in the NBA can put on a wig and break every woman's record. Anyone who says this is ok needs to be checked out. You're born with a penis you are a man. Born with a vagina, you are a woman. There's no debate about it. You're born with a penis and want to be a woman? You have mental illness.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
no, it's a patriarchal issue. the push for trans women to be accepted as "real women" and impede on female spaces is 100% the thinking and need to domineer that comes from patriarchy...only men feel the need to continuously assert themselves over women. this shyt pisses me off immensely.

that said, these athletes and their parents need to stand the fukk up, i have no clue what it takes to stop this, but literally, the smallest minority are being allowed to push logic aside for the majority.

I agree. But the biggest supporters of trans women being accepted in women sports are straight and gay white women and black women and gay white man.

Daps
5d2745f4c636dc3e6149365a99d48289.png
You a a$$hole for that smiley lmao

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I agree. But the biggest supporters of trans women being accepted in women sports are straight and gay white women and black women and gay white man.
Ehh, there’s not a large segment of people who accept this, most women of any race don’t, it’s literally only the most “I have to show how incredibly accepting I am” people who fukk with this. And a lot of gay men and women don’t fukk with the trans movement