Trans swimmer from UPENN breaks pool record at recent meet

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
no, it's a patriarchal issue. the push for trans women to be accepted as "real women" and impede on female spaces is 100% the thinking and need to domineer that comes from patriarchy...only men feel the need to continuously assert themselves over women.

No real heterosexual man ever feels the need to assert himself over women or is in anyway in competition with women your post reads like something straight outta intro to feminism 101

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
no, it's a patriarchal issue. the push for trans women to be accepted as "real women" and impede on female spaces is 100% the thinking and need to domineer that comes from patriarchy...only men feel the need to continuously assert themselves over women. this shyt pisses me off immensely.

that said, these athletes and their parents need to stand the fukk up, i have no clue what it takes to stop this, but literally, the smallest minority are being allowed to push logic aside for the majority.

The athletes were told by Penn not to protest even when he was changing in front of them and exposing his dikk. Will is a sociopath who will live his life as a man once he leaves Penn.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Ehh, there’s not a large segment of people who accept this, most women of any race don’t, it’s literally only the most “I have to show how incredibly accepting I am” people who fukk with this. And a lot of gay men and women don’t fukk with the trans movement
That may be the case but the loudest supporters of trans rights are definitely other members of the LGBT community and women. There’s no way around that. Women are more progressive than men on every issue. That’s why the patriarchy argument gets very muddled. The thinking of most trans people isn’t about dominating women - it’s literally that they are women and want to be able to do everything that women can do and escape the expectations of the patriarchy. This person, however, is a narcissist and probably fits what you described. That said, yes, the majority of all people think this is ridiculous, which why I see even the most ardent trans activists get quiet on this issue. They know it looks ridiculous and it actually hurts their argument of being seen as women. People like this PENN swimmer will actually hurt their cause.

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
The athletes were told by Penn not to protest even when he was changing in front of them and exposing his dikk. Will is a sociopath who will live his life as a man once he leaves Penn.
Link?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
No real heterosexual man ever feels the need to assert himself over women or is in anyway in competition with women your post reads like something straight outta intro to feminism 101
My nikka, men make laws restricting women’s bodies every day as well as years of influencing social roles of women…miss me with the feminism shyt, it’s reality. And like other said, this trans women acceptance shyt is the epitome of patriarchy and male privilege

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Which is exactly why I’m just like wtf @ this…like come the fukk on, this ain’t a Laverne Cox ass trans person (not that I’d co-sign her) but it’s clear she’s actually committed to being a woman physically and hormonally, this breh grew his hair out and put on a dress and the school is bending over taking it :facepalm:

Like I said, this makes me incredibly angry, the trehs who were out there dominating girls HS track, the treh weightlifter front the olympics, the trehs beating women senseless in the UFC…just wtf :mindblown:

Copy Ninja

Superstar
Daps