Trans swimmer from UPENN breaks pool record at recent meet

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
That's a damn good idea.

The "open" division would include anyone that was born male (brehs AND trehs) along with females that have transitioned to male.

Women's division would solely be for people born female that are cisgender.

If a dude transitioned at age 8...wouldn't be so ridiculous. When dudes transition after puberty, they got all their grown man muscle and that shyt just doesn't disappear with estrogen and surgery. If 25-year old Bron did that, he'd still be 6'8" 250 lbs with a 40" vertical and probably 2x as strong as any broad in the WNBA...even with hormone therapy.

That shyt is even more demonic tho :huhldup:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Transgender or not it's clear that this man is abusing the rules to compete in a field where he has a severe advantage. Like I said nothing will change until a woman gets severely hurt.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Transgender or not it's clear that this man is abusing the rules to compete in a field where he has a severe advantage. Like I said nothing will change until a woman gets severely hurt.
:dahell:A TRANNY LITERALLY
CRACKED A WOMANS SKULL
IN A MMA FIGHT A FEW YRS AGO.

:devil:
:evil:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

just from a logical deductive reasoning aspect, this treh shyt is bullying you into suspending basic ass logic. We are not over here talking about drag queens hosting some event, doing their thing and keeping it moving.

some dude decided one day that he’s a woman and folks accept it on face value. This ain’t Tom Hanks in “Big” where you literally see the grown man transform into a kid. These trehs outchea looking burly as fukk but put on some lip gloss and now we’re supposed to be like “ahhhh there she is”.

And if you even consider questioning it, you’re the problem.

lets completely overlook what clearly is mental illness mixed with CAC privilege and a side order of first world fukkery backed by legislation and money.

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Serious question. What are other countries doing to address this? I feel like the end game is separate leagues for cis and for trans.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
just from a logical deductive reasoning aspect, this treh shyt is bullying you into suspending basic ass logic. We are not over here talking about drag queens hosting some event, doing their thing and keeping it moving.

some dude decided one day that he’s a woman and folks accept it on face value. This ain’t Tom Hanks in “Big” where you literally see the grown man transform into a kid. These trehs outchea looking burly as fukk but put on some lip gloss and now we’re supposed to be like “ahhhh there she is”.

And if you even consider questioning it, you’re the problem.

lets completely overlook what clearly is mental illness mixed with CAC privilege and a side order of first world fukkery backed by legislation and money.

:dahell:

Im agreeing with you

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Treh probably didn't even go all out, kept it close to lessen the outrage :mjlol:

He didn't watch his stroke rate :dame: in that last leg. Dude pulled up and still crushed all those biological bytches

Drives me nuts when all these tranny shyt started I was dropping real-world scenarios like this and getting laughed at and dismissed

Trojan 24

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Just Win Baby
Lia Thomas' UPenn teammate says trans swimmer doesn't always cover up genitals in locker room | Daily Mail Online

• 'It's definitely awkward because Lia still has male body parts and is still attracted to women,' she said
  • The swimmer said that multiple teammates have raised their concerns with their coach, trying to get Thomas ousted from the female locker room
  • 'We were basically told that we could not ostracize Lia by not having her in the locker room and that there's nothing we can do about it,' she said

My guy literally letting his nuts hang on his teammates :laff:

Mensch Fontana

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHHICEY

:mjlol::mjlol:

FL34gdlakAES-2T

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
what's wrong with being cancelled by people who agree with shyt like this? like really why should i care what a person that thinks this is ok thinks about me? i'm all about equal rights, but this isn't about equality in fact they're making those born as women unequal.
THE PROBLEM IS
A LOT OF THESE PPL

RUN THE COUNTRY
SO GETTING CANCELLED
CAN fukk UP YOUR MONEY.

:devil:
:evil: