Trans swimmer from UPENN breaks pool record at recent meet

KingJay

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly bouls, Trust the Process
It’s crazy when nikkas get in drag they a white woman, why not sport a Afro, something similar to ya natural context? Why drag at all? Whys it even called drag?
It’s called drag because the dresses men wear drag along the floor. It’s originally a theater term from the days when men played women’s parts

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
too scared to speak out because of the backlash.

Sad thing is most Gay people know this shyt is ridiculous too. :francis:

Man I have a family member that's gay that thinks transgender people are ridiculous period. I'd generally give trans people the benefit of the doubt. But in situations like these, it's a mockery to sports. Nuance exist for a reason. People know damn well trans-women shouldn't be competing in women's sports. What women need is someone who can speak their grievances not to trans people, but to the rest of the country with dignity and clarity.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Which is exactly why I’m just like wtf @ this…like come the fukk on, this ain’t a Laverne Cox ass trans person (not that I’d co-sign her) but it’s clear she’s actually committed to being a woman physically and hormonally, this breh grew his hair out and put on a dress and the school is bending over taking it :facepalm:

Like I said, this makes me incredibly angry, the trehs who were out there dominating girls HS track, the treh weightlifter front the olympics, the trehs beating women senseless in the UFC…just wtf :mindblown:

:dead:

it's gonna take other trehs and the rest of the LBGTQ plus community that actually have some sense to stop this nonsense.

until they speak out to condemn this tomfoolery it's only gonna get worse

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
treh would smash every in game and single season record in his rookie year with ease

attendance and viewership would rise instantly, previewing a possible path to make the league profitable.

but the studs — instead of eating off this new windfall — will refuse to play and force a strike. This will lead to more trehs crossing the picket lines and enter the league.

Quality of the treh games will easily exceed anything the WNBA has ever seen, gaining renewed interest from the NBA. The NBA will see the potential profits along with them appearing to embrace a progressive movement and then allow the treh teams to be NBA expansion teams and the WNBA folds instant as current WNBA owners finally see revenue

Lmaooooooooo @ The TrehBA :laff:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yup. The irony of these progressive women is they’ll shyt on regular men all day and go out of their way to be an ally for trans rights. Meanwhile the trans folk they’re fighting for are trying to replace them as women. Isn’t this the ultimate form of male privilege?? :mjlol:

I’ve been patiently waiting for these dumb ass hoes to realize this shyt. shyt is the apex of male chauvinism like shyt lmao. Til then, please tell me how terrible men are while ACTUAL men decide that they play make believe and be as much of a woman as a biological woman. I’m frustrated for women highkey, they gotta stand up for themselves.

Last edited: