Trans swimmer from UPENN breaks pool record at recent meet

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
People gonna have to be honest about this. It’s. It’s not right. It’s one thing to have a genetic condition like Caster Semenya. This shyt is absurd and completely unfair.

Unless these athletes are going to have similar levels of testosterone and estrogen as other women athletes, this going to get worse. We all see it and this is clearly wrong.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
People gonna have to be honest about this. It’s. It’s not right. It’s one thing to have a genetic condition like Caster Semenya. This shyt is absurd and completely unfair.

Unless these athletes are going to have similar levels of testosterone and estrogen as other women athletes, this going to get worse. We all see it and this is clearly wrong.
Everyone knows it too. They’re just all afraid of the lawsuit. The thing is, with this right-won’t court, they’d probably win if it ends up in federal court and works it’s way up.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
Give them their own division and call it a day
I worked security at a local MMA event and the treh fighters had to fight each other

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
what's wrong with being cancelled by people who agree with shyt like this? like really why should i care what a person that thinks this is ok thinks about me? i'm all about equal rights, but this isn't about equality in fact they're making those born as women unequal.
THE PROBLEM IS
A LOT OF THESE PPL

RUN THE COUNTRY
SO GETTING CANCELLED
CAN fukk UP YOUR MONEY.

:devil:
:evil:
Exactly

And if corporate America is about to be on this wave, then best believe simply voicing your opinion about this can ruin your career prospects for all time

Remember: These Fortune 500 companies are asking for your social media handles and what not now. They're looking your name up in online searches and databases and they're not gonna let you even take your jacket off let alone get an interview for these high paying positions that may affect their public perception.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:wow:

FOI0uyNVsAcAsLV.png

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
The athletes were told by Penn not to protest even when he was changing in front of them and exposing his dikk. Will is a sociopath who will live his life as a man once he leaves Penn.

what the fukk???

I was wondering why didn’t all the ladies take a knee and boycott that shyt.