Trailer for “The American Society Of Magical Negroes” dropped!

Daps
What’s happened to black movies that spoke to and were for black people? The 90’s and early 00’s had a gang of em, but 2012 and beyond is nothing but “hey white people, you suck but let me teach you about us by inviting one or two of you to the cookout”…

What folks don't want to admit is that gen z is full of c00ns. Some members of gen y are c00ns as well and this is what happens when black parents foolishly don't tell their children our history in this country.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
What’s happened to black movies that spoke to and were for black people? The 90’s and early 00’s had a gang of em, but 2012 and beyond is nothing but “hey white people, you suck but let me teach you about us by inviting one or two of you to the cookout”…

Get Out changed the game

That was for black people but included and also spoke to white people

people been chasing that bag and trying to tow that line and they cant

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Not to mention they making these we live in a white world movies with hella white people casted . Whether they extras or main stars. nikkas is legit making movies to give the impression of black rebellion against white society, in reality none of these movies say anything of significance. They just re tell the same stories in different settings and employ a shyt ton of white people and collect they ideas.

it screams the only world worth living in is a white one thus we must prove our humanity to whites. The movies of the past were more so showing a glimpse into the "black world" where we don't really care what white folks got going on.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
I'm never watching the movie m
Magical Negroes
:camby:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
IX23AuX.png

No Thank You.

UKVu0t8.gif

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps

Because Black LGBT, Shea Butter Feminists, All lives matter, and BUCKS and Wenches now run Black Cinema :francis:

We couldn't even get two Black Panther flicks before they threw in a bunch of Cholos :francis: