Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Basically. The whole point of what Lynch has done the past 3 years has been to keep the talent to be a SB contender. If you trade Bosa, you no longer are one. And if you give him the money, you will still be a contender, but for a shorter period of time.

Man this off-season fukkery just will NOT STOP will it :mjlol:

Every fukking day

Y’all niccas gonna get burnt out and not gonna last by week 7 if this keeps up:pachaha:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Man they better get 4 1st round lottery pics from trash teams for that :mjlol:

@jwonder over in the cut like

You know I'd trade him. :yeshrug: Them Bosa Boys are made out of paper.

This is a huge risk right here. He wants to be paid more than a QB. I can't risk that with his injury history. From High School to the NFL, he's had season ending injuries. How much can a body take? What if it happens again? :francis:

Trade him to the Texans. :russ:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
“Uh, you know, weird situation,” Garoppolo said. “Been a lot of weird situations over there in San Francisco, just to leave it at that, but I’m happy Trey got another shot, man. Happy he’s getting to Dallas, gets another opportunity. Hopefully things work out there, but it’s a weird league. Everyone has a different story of how they get to places, myself included in that. It’s never a straight line. There’s always going to be bumps in the road, some things that you’ve got to overcome.

“I think Trey’s made of the right stuff. He’s a good dude, love that guy, he’s a brother to me so I’m always pulling for him.”
-Jimmy Garoppolo aka Da Goat
Nah Jimmy. You ain't got to be nice no more. Just straight up tell him Kyle Shannahan don't know the fukk he is doing and is a hack. :mjlol:

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's always fukk grant cohn but the Bosa thing is a big story. Lynch was on record saying he doesnt like where the situation is right now. We could potentially be looking at a big holdout or even a trade :snoop: At this point, it's definitely an issue.

I swear if this happens it’ll be a level of fukk this team I haven’t felt since Harbs got pushed out.

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
Elite Arm Talent. Like I’ve been saying Sam is the best QB on the roster and Shanny knows it. Switching to Sam is not a matter of if but when

Video below is all of Sam’s completed passes this preseason.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I'm so surprised Manning and Jamison didn't make the cut. I kind of expect Marlon Davidson to make it too, he offers the same thing Kinlaw does amd might even do it a little better.

Status
Not open for further replies.