Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely, I was listening to Willard on 95.7 the game and was defending Shanny saying he won big games and I was angry as hell. He has choked away more big games than he has won. They even gave him a pass on the Atlanta Super Bowl because he wasn’t the head coach despite him have compete control of the offense and play calling but it wasn’t his fault. It was that same offense that got him the job here but he gets a pass. I swear white people will make all the excuse in the world to avoid facing the truth.
This isn't true. Kyle's got a 6-3 playoff record. He's literally won more big games than he lost, unless you think the playoff wins don't count as big games :heh:

Again, I get the frustration. Kyle's fingerprints are on two of the biggest SB collapses in recent memory. And he definitely gets the blame for arguably the worst draft pick in 49ers history

At the same time, he's also got more playoff wins that any 49ers coach since George Seifert. HCs like that don't grow on trees :manny:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
This isn't true. Kyle's got a 6-3 playoff record. He's literally won more big games than he lost, unless you think the playoff wins don't count as big games :heh:

Again, I get the frustration. Kyle's fingerprints are on two of the biggest SB collapses in recent memory. And he definitely gets the blame for arguably the worst draft pick in 49ers history

At the same time, he's also got more playoff wins that any 49ers coach since George Seifert. HCs like that don't grow on trees :manny:

The 2 biggest ones he's lost has been the big one though.

And yeah, he deserves most of the blame on both losses IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.