Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Fair post breh. I just have PTSD from the Nolan and Tomsula years when we were legitimately laughing stocks. Right now, like 29 other teams would kill to be in our position, so it rubs me the wrong way when I see us forty-whining and doing a chicken little routine. It's pathetic.

People act like it's easy to win the Superbowl. Andy Reid was on a worse trajectory than Kyle is and he's the best coach in the league right now. And you won't find a legitimate NFL Head Coach ranking list that has Kyle out of the top 5. So what are we really complaining about? There is no legitimate reason to want Kyle gone, especially when the odds are much, much higher that we replace him with a Kingbury than with a McVay. Kyle has manufactured elite offenses with incredibly limited QBs and has led our team to 3 of the past 4 NFC Championships. Which is why the entire NFL community (except our fanbase) considers him elite. So if people think Kyle is so bad, they should either nut up and predict that we're gonna have a basement record this year or shut up and enjoy our 3rd consecutive SB push.

Imagine Chargers fans wanting to get rid of Herbert or Bengals fans complaining about Burrow on some "...well he's not Mahomes" shyt. It's a joke :heh:

Don’t need to imagine …. We literally just did that with Jimmy and Trey :lolbron:

Drew Breas was once injury prone and etc in San Diego

Not saying anything about Purdy but we need more than 8 games.

Imagine if we went all in on Mullens after one year?

#SHAMBLES:skip:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Fair post breh. I just have PTSD from the Nolan and Tomsula years when we were legitimately laughing stocks. Right now, like 29 other teams would kill to be in our position, so it rubs me the wrong way when I see us forty-whining and doing a chicken little routine. It's pathetic.

People act like it's easy to win the Superbowl. Andy Reid was on a worse trajectory than Kyle is and he's the best coach in the league right now. And you won't find a legitimate NFL Head Coach ranking list that has Kyle out of the top 5. So what are we really complaining about? There is no legitimate reason to want Kyle gone, especially when the odds are much, much higher that we replace him with a Kingbury than with a McVay. Kyle has manufactured elite offenses with incredibly limited QBs and has led our team to 3 of the past 4 NFC Championships. Which is why the entire NFL community (except our fanbase) considers him elite. So if people think Kyle is so bad, they should either nut up and predict that we're gonna have a basement record this year or shut up and enjoy our 3rd consecutive SB push.

Imagine Chargers fans wanting to get rid of Herbert or Bengals fans complaining about Burrow on some "...well he's not Mahomes" shyt. It's a joke :heh:
At least from my perspective, Kyle is Andy Reid on the Eagles. We saw how that end up and no one is blaming Philadelphia for not keeping him and waiting 7 more years and a generational QB so he could win a ring with them. It is true that Reid stayed A LONG time in Philly (double of what Kyle has been with us at this point) but the way I see it, whether we keep Shanny Jr for 5-7 more years wont make much of a difference. If he can't win with this current roster, he ain't gonna win a ring with us, I don't see Shanahan being a good rebuilding coach in two or three more season when we are forced to hit the reset button.

So at the end of the day it's about believing if dude can win with this roster or not. I can see arguments for both sides but from what I've seen, I'm on the camp of him never getting over the hump with the Niners :yeshrug:

PS: The QB comparison you made doesn't make much sense. No one is shytting on Kyle for not being Beli with Brady or Reid with Mahomes. We are complaining about him not being Pederson with Foles, Harbaugh with Flacco or McVay with Stafford when he has a roster that's better all those three teams :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
It’s been a crazy few days.

A lot of confusion and frustration and SHAMBLES.

But let’s take a moment to have some fun.

Y’all know I’m all about fun, peep this

Sidenote…. I miss this energy

Jim would’ve made Trey the best QB in the league…. Even better than Mahomes

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:why:WE ARE AN ELITE TEAM! We made the 2nd biggest non-QB free agent signing this offseason! We just traded for the best RB in the league last season! We're the reigning divisional champs! Y'all living in some bizarro world where we're some basement team getting dominated by the Cardinals and Rams every year. You want to fire Mooch and go back to the Erickson-Nolan-Singletary years?? Fire Harbaugh and go back to the Tomsula-Kelly years?? For what?? Were YOU around during those years??
CJLsXKo.png

"We should simply just hire a head coach that will win a Superbowl :skip:" oooooohhhh my bad, my bad, I didn't realize it was that simple and easy :francis:
Did I say any of that?

I said rings or it ain’t good enough. We are a storied franchise. We expect excellence. I don’t care if we went to four sb in a row. If we lose then all, who the fukk cares. That’s some celebration for the bengals or somebody. Not us

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Did I say any of that?

I said rings or it ain’t good enough. We are a storied franchise. We expect excellence. I don’t care if we went to four sb in a row. If we lose then all, who the fukk cares. That’s some celebration for the bengals or somebody. Not us

I haven’t really included you in the script of a lot of the fukkery, drama, and comedy in here have I?:patrice:

Hmmmmmm I’m gonna write up a script for a role for you too :lolbron:

Not sure how I been missing you on the radar

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Did I say any of that?

You made a comparison to Yankees fans "watching teams sign free agents" and "watching bum ass teams beat us and win rings in our division". I'm fine with having an elite standard, a lot of us are just completely losing perspective seemingly just because Trey Lance didn't work out even though we haven't missed a beat. You can't win a SB if you can't make a SB. A lot of great coaches lose SBs. McVay lost to Beli, Beli lost to Pederson and Coughlin, Reid lost to Beli and Arians, and Kyle lost to Reid. The point is to have sustained excellence until it breaks your way. And in any given year, Kyle has been one of the most likely coaches to make a SB. We've never been embarrassed or totally outclassed in a big game under Kyle. The losses have been incredibly tight against great teams. Jimmy takes 2 yards off a single deep throw and we're champs. Tartt makes a gimme pick and we're probably going to another SB. We all want another Lombardi, I just think we're closer to getting one right now with Kyle than blowing up this offense and starting again.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
PS: The QB comparison you made doesn't make much sense. No one is shytting on Kyle for not being Beli with Brady or Reid with Mahomes. We are complaining about him not being Pederson with Foles, Harbaugh with Flacco or McVay with Stafford when he has a roster that's better all those three teams :manny:
044159e6e0b6bbae9a223ead74efee75883a7b7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.