Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Trey Sermon waived by Eagles, T Moore waived by Packers

Yea I watched the Eagles preseason and saw it was a wrap for Trey Sermon.

I wouldn't be against bringing back Moore as an reserve safety depending of Huf's prognosis.

Last edited:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Seeing that clowns click bait pisses me off. Only the Lance thing is valid. Two kickers suffering minor injuries is a “debacle”. Hate that fukking guy.
It's always fukk grant cohn but the Bosa thing is a big story. Lynch was on record saying he doesnt like where the situation is right now. We could potentially be looking at a big holdout or even a trade :snoop: At this point, it's definitely an issue.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If we trade Bosa it's a wrap for the season, this defense does not have enough DL talent to make up for him being gone :yeshrug:

BTW, why the fukk would Bosa care if we trade him to an unnamed AFC team that is willing to pay him the absurd money he wants? That sounds like a retarded negotiating tactic by Lynch. :dead:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

If we trade bosa in a matter of three years we will go from having one of the most stacked d-lines to one of the mediocre ones all because we don’t want to pay anyone. Without these defense we’re screwed Kyle isn’t a good enough offensive mind to dominate an entire season and post season with a good offenses and a bad defense

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
If we trade Bosa it's a wrap for the season, this defense does not have enough DL talent to make up for him being gone :yeshrug:

BTW, why the fukk would Bosa care if we trade him to an unnamed AFC team that is willing to pay him the absurd money he wants? That sounds like a retarded negotiating tactic by Lynch. :dead:
I think that might be a thing. Bosa camp realizes that right now if they trade him it's a pure disaster for superbowl inspirations. Draft picks will be only in the future, not this year.

I think we gotta go all in right now and get Bosa whatever the fukk he wants. If it means losing Armistead, Aiyuk and few other guys next year due to cap hell it's still worth it. Bosa a generational elite talent at edge :manny:

I truly hope theyre just fukking with us and deal gets announced in the next few days after cut downs and other roster moves :sadcam:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think that might be a thing. Bosa camp realizes that right now if they trade him it's a pure disaster for superbowl inspirations. Draft picks will be only in the future, not this year.

I think we gotta go all in right now and get Bosa whatever the fukk he wants. If it means losing Armistead, Aiyuk and few other guys next year due to cap hell it's still worth it. Bosa a generational elite talent at edge :manny:

I truly hope theyre just fukking with us and deal gets announced in the next few days after cut downs and other roster moves :sadcam:
Basically. The whole point of what Lynch has done the past 3 years has been to keep the talent to be a SB contender. If you trade Bosa, you no longer are one. And if you give him the money, you will still be a contender, but for a shorter period of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.