Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Pats ? They did recently waive a Fagot :jbhmm:
sX6Dh2o.png

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
What does that have to do with getting clowned after losing four straight Super Bowls? :what: When Marv Levy name is mentioned it's always jokes. Not he's a HOF. The purpose of the NFL is to win the Super Bowl when you have a stacked team especially. Sean McVay will go down as a better coach than Shanny if his fakkit ass can't get a ring.

You too obsessed with accolades that are non super bowl winning related. Ya'll Harbaugh fans are used to mediocre. Eddie would never stand for this. Ya'll don't know about them Eddie days. You wouldn't be giving Shanny all these excuses if you were.

fukk all that shyt. Where dem rings at nikka? :gucci:
These young boys wasn't around. This must be how the Yankees fans feel, watching teams sign free agents and skippers that Steinbrenner would have overpaid for, watching bum ass teams beat us and win rings in our division, watching new fans think playoff wins are good enough.

At least the Lakers still winning rings in the current decade and got Bron. What the hell we doing?

You know I'd trade him. :yeshrug: Them Bosa Boys are made out of paper.

This is a huge risk right here. He wants to be paid more than a QB. I can't risk that with his injury history. From High School to the NFL, he's had season ending injuries. How much can a body take? What if it happens again? :francis:

Trade him to the Texans. :russ:
I said it before we picked him, that this guy was brittle. Now he's about to start a season with no camp or preseason on qb money? fukk that. Give me an all pro end and 2 firsts and I'm good

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Who the hell has an all-pro end AND two first picks and whyd they give all that for another all-pro de? :russ:

TJ watt and Myles Garrett so Pittsburg and Cleveland are the only places and I'm not sure how they are with cap situation but they aren't doing this deal anyway.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I said it before we picked him, that this guy was brittle. Now he's about to start a season with no camp or preseason on qb money? fukk that. Give me an all pro end and 2 firsts and I'm good
Well shyt breh, if it's that easy I think all of us make that trade in a heartbeat. But who the fukk is offering that to us :mjlol: :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
These young boys wasn't around. This must be how the Yankees fans feel, watching teams sign free agents and skippers that Steinbrenner would have overpaid for, watching bum ass teams beat us and win rings in our division, watching new fans think playoff wins are good enough.

At least the Lakers still winning rings in the current decade and got Bron. What the hell we doing?

Yeah these kids don't know. Eddie wanted excellence or you can get the fukk out.

Bosa is a generational talent. I'm not knocking his skills but they would be a fool to give him 150 million guaranteed based off his injury history. fukk that I don't wanna see any season ending injuries with that kind of dough in the line

King Kreole

Daps

:why:WE ARE AN ELITE TEAM! We made the 2nd biggest non-QB free agent signing this offseason! We just traded for the best RB in the league last season! We're the reigning divisional champs! Y'all living in some bizarro world where we're some basement team getting dominated by the Cardinals and Rams every year. You want to fire Mooch and go back to the Erickson-Nolan-Singletary years?? Fire Harbaugh and go back to the Tomsula-Kelly years?? For what?? Were YOU around during those years??
CJLsXKo.png

"We should simply just hire a head coach that will win a Superbowl :skip:" oooooohhhh my bad, my bad, I didn't realize it was that simple and easy :francis:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
:why:WE ARE AN ELITE TEAM! We made the 2nd biggest non-QB free agent signing this offseason! We just traded for the best RB in the league last season! We're the reigning divisional champs! Y'all living in some bizarro world where we're some basement team getting dominated by the Cardinals and Rams every year. You want to fire Mooch and go back to the Erickson-Nolan-Singletary years?? Fire Harbaugh and go back to the Tomsula-Kelly years?? For what?? Were YOU around during those years??
CJLsXKo.png

"We should simply just hire a head coach that will win a Superbowl :skip:" oooooohhhh my bad, my bad, I didn't realize it was that simple and easy :francis:
I get the reservations over replacing Kyle. The Yorks have a shytty history with replacing successful HCs and we very well could end up with someone that fumbles this roster in much worse ways than Shanahan.

Now, I don't buy into the idea that it's THAT hard to find a replacement that can get over the hump with this amount of talent. Guys like Pederson or John Harbaugh (shyt, or McVay) aren't some once in a lifetime coaches whose talents can't be found elsewhere.

I get wanting to keep Kyle and asking for patience till he finally wins the big one. But I also ask to understand that not everyone has that patience (I don't) and him being gone does not automstically means we are back to the dark years.

King Kreole

Daps
I get the reservations over replacing Kyle. The Yorks have a shytty history with replacing successful HCs and we very well could end up with someone that fumbles this roster in much worse ways than Shanahan.

Now, I don't buy into the idea that it's THAT hard to find a replacement that can get over the hump with this amount of talent. Guys like Pederson or John Harbaugh (shyt, or McVay) aren't some once in a lifetime coaches whose talents can't be found elsewhere.

I get wanting to keep Kyle and asking for patience till he finally wins the big one. But I also ask to understand that not everyone has that patience (I don't) and him being gone does not automstically means we are back to the dark years.
Fair post breh. I just have PTSD from the Nolan and Tomsula years when we were legitimately laughing stocks. Right now, like 29 other teams would kill to be in our position, so it rubs me the wrong way when I see us forty-whining and doing a chicken little routine. It's pathetic.

People act like it's easy to win the Superbowl. Andy Reid was on a worse trajectory than Kyle is and he's the best coach in the league right now. And you won't find a legitimate NFL Head Coach ranking list that has Kyle out of the top 5. So what are we really complaining about? There is no legitimate reason to want Kyle gone, especially when the odds are much, much higher that we replace him with a Kingbury than with a McVay. Kyle has manufactured elite offenses with incredibly limited QBs and has led our team to 3 of the past 4 NFC Championships. Which is why the entire NFL community (except our fanbase) considers him elite. So if people think Kyle is so bad, they should either nut up and predict that we're gonna have a basement record this year or shut up and enjoy our 3rd consecutive SB push.

Imagine Chargers fans wanting to get rid of Herbert or Bengals fans complaining about Burrow on some "...well he's not Mahomes" shyt. It's a joke :heh:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

fukk all this patience. Too much of a talented roster to have ZERO rings. I'm not saying you can bring any ol coach in and win the whole thing. But Kyle is definitely replaceable. I'd give Wilks another shot at being a HC. The luck of drafting players later in later rounds and having shytty early picks is going to run out.

Kyle has proven that he can not make good decisions over and over. I don't see how you keep a guy that is going to have running in the same place. So whats the play? Keep going to the NFC chip game and losing? Then you know the window is going to close when you have to let some players go because you can't re-sign them all. So the roster will be wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.