Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
They gave up 31 unanswered points to lose the SB. That's a horrible look for a defensive-minded HC. And it's usually HCs that get more blame than OCs but not in this case

I get it tho. Most of y'all was already done with Kyle and the Trey debacle was the last straw :manny:
Kyle’s offense kept the defense on the field and mind you the defense spotted the offense seven points. Kyle patriots adapted and kyle did not leading to the falcons offense completely sputtering in the fourth

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Last edited:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
The falcons defense came to play no one told Kyle to call a long developing pass play after an amazing catch by Julio Jones when all you had to do was run the ball and kick the field to win and the running game was gashing the patriots. Dan Quinn’s mistake was trusting Kyle in the second half
Bruh all he had to do is run a Tecmo Bowl offense with that lead. bytch going to get fancy and pass. This dumb mutha fukka passes when he should run and vice versa. Yet people keep thinking he is this offensive genius. :mjlol:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

Man….. I’m just trynna prepare my people in here for what’s to come should the script goes a certain way.

We need Eddie back so bad. This organization has been a shyt show ever since he got wrongfully accused of the gambling boat. :troll:

He would call Kyle in the office and say. "It's pretty simple. Win it all or YOU'RE GONE!" :pachaha:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
We need Eddie back so bad. This organization has been a shyt show ever since he got wrongfully accused of the gambling boat. :troll:

He would call Kyle in the office and say. "It's pretty simple. Win it all or YOU'RE GONE!" :pachaha:

When Kyle and everyone burns this thing down in the fire….

Me, you and the ones with us will be the ones that raise this Stan group family up from the ashes :blessed:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
He didnt run a 40 but you could tell by the type he wasnt a burner just by looking at his tape. :snoop:
He was never a burner but if you look at his tape you'll see him routinely ripping of 20, 30, 40 yard runs. He's not Lamar, but his tape favored Jalen Hurts or Josh Allen. Problem was, he was playing against UPS drivers, not NFL-caliber athletes. And without that athletic advantage, he loses about 1/3 of his production and doesn't have enough other skills to make up for it. That's on Shanny and Lynch for not seeing that in advance :ufdup:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
The NFL is too good for success to be a result of luck. It's not lucky that this regime drafted Fred Warner, Deebo Samuels, Dre Greenlaw, Brandon Aiyuk, Talanoa Hufanga, George Kittle, Nick Bosa, and Brock Purdy. They scouted them and coached them all up. It's not lucky that we traded for Christian McCaffrey and signed Trent Williams, Tashaun Gipson, Mooney Ward, Javon Hargrave, Kyle Juszczyk. They regime closed on all those deals. None of these players - beside maybe Brock - were accidental discoveries. And even Brock looks good primarily because of Shanny's coaching.

We're in the catbird seat because we have good coaching, good culture, and good executive decisions.
One thing about Trent is that he literally only came here because of Kyle. If we didnt have Kyle we would not have him. Not to prop up Kyle, but it must be mentioned.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
cut down deadline in 1 hr kyle :birdman:

F4q4V5MaMAAWNbR

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Bruh nobody gives a shyt about being the Marv Levy of NFC chip game appearances. He went to the Super Bowl four straight times and no one really talks about it unless they got jokes.
Marv Levy in the Hall of Fame breh :heh:

LZzUnil.png

aE4dCEZ.png

I wonder if that first coach was getting calls to be fired going into the 2019 season? :jbhmm:

I wonder how that season ended for him?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Marv Levy in the Hall of Fame breh :heh:

LZzUnil.png

aE4dCEZ.png

I wonder if that first coach was getting calls to be fired going into the 2019 season? :jbhmm:

I wonder how that season ended for him?
What does that have to do with getting clowned after losing four straight Super Bowls? :what: When Marv Levy name is mentioned it's always jokes. Not he's a HOF. The purpose of the NFL is to win the Super Bowl when you have a stacked team especially. Sean McVay will go down as a better coach than Shanny if his fakkit ass can't get a ring.

You too obsessed with accolades that are non super bowl winning related. Ya'll Harbaugh fans are used to mediocre. Eddie would never stand for this. Ya'll don't know about them Eddie days. You wouldn't be giving Shanny all these excuses if you were.

fukk all that shyt. Where dem rings at nikka? :gucci:

Status
Not open for further replies.