Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
This is it right here what does he do in the big ONES we know he can get there but hes been choking these ever since the collapse to Brady
Bruh nobody gives a shyt about being the Marv Levy of NFC chip game appearances. He went to the Super Bowl four straight times and no one really talks about it unless they got jokes.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

@jwonder

If you really with me @Ishlibidish23 @Big dikk ally and ain’t abandon us then make this happen:ufdup:

If you don’t, this is betrayal and you really starting up a new gang with @Rekkapryde in BloodGang

And I don’t feel that it aligns with our vision

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
This is it right here what does he do in the big ONES we know he can get there but hes been choking these ever since the collapse to Brady

Not only that go back and look at the stats at the playoff run in 2019. Shanny’s offense only put up six total points in the fourth quarter. Scoring only three points in the packers and Vikings games and being out scored in the fourth by the packers and chiefs with scoring no points in the fourth in the Super Bowl. Kyle is overrated as hell as an offensive guru.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Absolutely, I was listening to Willard on 95.7 the game and was defending Shanny saying he won big games and I was angry as hell. He has choked away more big games than he has won. They even gave him a pass on the Atlanta Super Bowl because he wasn’t the head coach despite him have compete control of the offense and play calling but it wasn’t his fault. It was that same offense that got him the job here but he gets a pass. I swear white people will make all the excuse in the world to avoid facing the truth.
Kyle lost 2 SBs

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely, I was listening to Willard on 95.7 the game and was defending Shanny saying he won big games and I was angry as hell. He has choked away more big games than he has won. They even gave him a pass on the Atlanta Super Bowl because he wasn’t the head coach despite him have compete control of the offense and play calling but it wasn’t his fault. It was that same offense that got him the job here but he gets a pass. I swear white people will make all the excuse in the world to avoid facing the truth.
If anybody got a pass for Atlanta choking in the SB, it's Dan Quinn

I've seen people blame Kyle for that L way more than the actual HC :heh:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
If anybody got a pass for Atlanta choking in the SB, it's Dan Quinn

I've seen people blame Kyle for that L way more than the actual HC :heh:

The falcons defense came to play no one told Kyle to call a long developing pass play after an amazing catch by Julio Jones when all you had to do was run the ball and kick the field to win and the running game was gashing the patriots. Dan Quinn’s mistake was trusting Kyle in the second half

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Shanny is the WOAT with that. We gashed GB with the run. Did 12 measly attempts with Mostert in the Super Bowl? Who the fukk does that? An overrated bum that's how.
I dont know which SB make me madder Harbough had frank the tank march up the field for a huge gain and decided to have Kap throw fade routes after giving the ravens defense a break with a time out. Shanny literally had Deebo as the front runner for MVP of the SuperBowl but doesnt give him the ball in the second half and focuses on passing. Tyron Matthieu talking about I wanted to give Shanahan a present every time he called a pass play. :francis:

Last edited:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
willard is a shanahan slurper

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
Not only that go back and look at the stats at the playoff run in 2019. Shanny’s offense only put up six total points in the fourth quarter. Scoring only three points in the packers and Vikings games and being out scored in the fourth by the packers and chiefs with scoring no points in the fourth in the Super Bowl. Kyle is overrated as hell as an offensive guru.
Seahawks last year and that Green Bay game in the NFC championship were the only high scoring offenseive performances. One of those teams we played three times that season. When players line up mano y mano and can match our physicality the system's timing can be disrupted.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
I dont know which SB make me madder Harbough had frank the tank march up the field for a huge gain and decided to have Kap throw fades routes after giving the ravens defense a break with a time out. Shanny literally had Deebo as the front runner for MVP of the SuperBowl but doesnt give him the ball in the second half and focuses on passing. Tyron Matthieu talking about I wanted to give Shanahan a present every time he called a pass play. :francis:

After that loss when Kyle blamed the 3rd and 15 failed stand by the defense I was livid. It is always someone else’s fault never your shytty play calling

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The falcons defense came to play no one told Kyle to call a long developing pass play after an amazing catch by Julio Jones when all you had to do was run the ball and kick the field to win and the running game was gashing the patriots. Dan Quinn’s mistake was trusting Kyle in the second half
They gave up 31 unanswered points to lose the SB. That's a horrible look for a defensive-minded HC. And it's usually HCs that get more blame than OCs but not in this case

I get it tho. Most of y'all was already done with Kyle and the Trey debacle was the last straw :manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.