Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Nah, don’t play that mess with me. I was a critic from the jump about Lance’s perceived athleticism due to the level of his competition it was the primary reason I wanted fields.

Wanted Fields as well, but "trusted" our doofus Coach and his puppet GM.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
People really can't see how lucky the Niners are to have this type is roster. It's Pure Luck that the Niners don't have a trash roster with all these poor picks.

fukking overrated dikk head
The NFL is too good for success to be a result of luck. It's not lucky that this regime drafted Fred Warner, Deebo Samuels, Dre Greenlaw, Brandon Aiyuk, Talanoa Hufanga, George Kittle, Nick Bosa, and Brock Purdy. They scouted them and coached them all up. It's not lucky that we traded for Christian McCaffrey and signed Trent Williams, Tashaun Gipson, Mooney Ward, Javon Hargrave, Kyle Juszczyk. They regime closed on all those deals. None of these players - beside maybe Brock - were accidental discoveries. And even Brock looks good primarily because of Shanny's coaching.

We're in the catbird seat because we have good coaching, good culture, and good executive decisions.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
The NFL is too good for success to be a result of luck. It's not lucky that this regime drafted Fred Warner, Deebo Samuels, Dre Greenlaw, Brandon Aiyuk, Talanoa Hufanga, George Kittle, Nick Bosa, and Brock Purdy. They scouted them and coached them all up. It's not lucky that we traded for Christian McCaffrey and signed Trent Williams, Tashaun Gipson, Mooney Ward, Javon Hargrave, Kyle Juszczyk. They regime closed on all those deals. None of these players - beside maybe Brock - were accidental discoveries. And even Brock looks good primarily because of Shanny's coaching.

We're in the catbird seat because we have good coaching, good culture, and good executive decisions.
I mean, we all know @jwonder would trade half of the players on that list in a heartbeat :pachaha:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

We're not talking about free agents. We are talking about the draft picks. It is lucky to have so many failed 1st and 2nd and then be able to make up for it in later rounds. I don't any team that has not been trash that whiffed on so many early picks. That luck is going to run out.

Coaching in big games is trash. IDGAF how many NFC chips the Niners go to. Shanny is an overrated hack fakkit if he can't get no rings. Like I said before Eddie would have fired his ass by now. Probably after losing to the Rams who went on the win the Super Bowl.

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
shyt. You know I wanted Harbaugh fired. He's been exposed as a overrated mediocre coach ever since.

Kyle had already been exposed. The reason why people want Kyle fired is because of his dumb play calling in big games and the dumb draft picks especially in the third round.
both of these offensive "gurus" didnt run the ball enough in their respective SBs. when doing so would have resulted in a win :snoop:

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
We're not talking about free agents. We are talking about the draft picks. It is lucky to have so many failed 1st and 2nd and then be able to make up for it in later rounds. I don't any team that has not been trash that whiffed on so many early picks. That luck is going to run out.

Coaching in big games is trash. IDGAF how many NFC chips the Niners go to. Shanny is an overrated hack fakkit if he can't get no rings. Like I said before Eddie would have fired his ass by now. Probably after losing to the Rams who went on the win the Super Bowl.
This is it right here what does he do in the big ONES we know he can get there but hes been choking these ever since the collapse to Brady

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
both of these offensive "gurus" didnt run the ball enough in their respective SBs. when doing so would have resulted in a win :snoop:
Shanny is the WOAT with that. We gashed GB with the run. Did 12 measly attempts with Mostert in the Super Bowl? Who the fukk does that? An overrated bum that's who.

Last edited:

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps

Absolutely, I was listening to Willard on 95.7 the game and was defending Shanny saying he won big games and I was angry as hell. He has choked away more big games than he has won. They even gave him a pass on the Atlanta Super Bowl because he wasn’t the head coach despite him have compete control of the offense and play calling but it wasn’t his fault. It was that same offense that got him the job here but he gets a pass. I swear white people will make all the excuse in the world to avoid facing the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.