Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbo

All Star
Daps

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I can’t…..

Once that fukkery bomb is released

It’s out of my hands

Sidenote

Seriously

WTF happened to “that budget”?

My guess is that Bosa wants a guaranteed number that no one in the front office expected and Bosa's agent doesn't want to back away one inch.

All the while fukkboy Paraag probably hasn't slept in a month trying to figure out ways for us to sleeze our way in this deal and we just can't :mjlol:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
My guess is that Bosa wants a guaranteed number that no one in the front office expected and Bosa's agent doesn't want to back away one inch.

All the while fukkboy Paraag probably hasn't slept in a month trying to figure out ways for us to sleeze our way in this deal and we just can't :mjlol:
Bosa got leverage, this dline is a bottom 10 dline without him and a bottom 5 in terms of edge rushers

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Bosa got leverage, this dline is a bottom 10 dline without him and a bottom 5 in terms of edge rushers
Yup, he also knows if we start 0-2 shyt is gonna get real spooky in the Bay. shyt, if we start 0-2 we hosts the Giants in a short week, and Jacobs might just run all over the defense like he prime Josh Allen if we don't have Bosa :damn:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

That cac said he wants 100 million guaranteed. :dead:

Trade him:camby:

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd rather have Purdy learn from McCoy than from Sam Darnold.
Yup, he also knows if we start 0-2 shyt is gonna get real spooky in the Bay. shyt, if we start 0-2 we hosts the Giants in a short week, and Jacobs might just run all over the defense like he prime Josh Allen if we don't have Bosa :damn:

There is o way we go 0-2. At worst 1-1

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

That cac said he wants 100 million guaranteed. :dead:

Trade him:camby:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I'd rather have Purdy learn from McCoy than from Sam Darnold.

There is o way we go 0-2. At worst 1-1
I know the Rams are the same sorry ass Rams but they are kinda due for a regular season W at some point against us, even if it's a game filled with fukkery and back to back away games for us :dead: Not having Bosa make us way more beatable than with him.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know the Rams are the same sorry ass Rams but they are kinda due for a regular season W at some point against us, even if it's a game filled with fukkery and back to back away games for us :dead: Not having Bosa make us way more beatable than with him.

Stafford crying to his wife about not being able to bond with his receivers. We good.

Status
Not open for further replies.