Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
You know as crazy as this may be for everyone else not Niner fans

And maybe some of us

In the grande scheme of things

This just a typical Tuesday in Niner Offseason :mjlol:

Am I having fun with this chaos and fukkery? Of course and why not?

All the greatest comedies come from the greatest tragedies. Instead of being mad and crying about like some folks trynna fight it and defend shyt. I figure it’s best to lean into it and have fun with it.

Niner Offseason is unavoidable and life at this point.

We don’t do “quiet summers”:lolbron:

It’s ALWAYS some shyt, just embrace it like brehs.

I always been ahead of the curb and been training many of you for shyt like this for the past few years:russ:

Yo that off-season was wild it was a constant mixture of :dahell: :what: :mjcry: Especially when Frank and Pat left man to this day it still hurts knowing they retired without a ring

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
You know as crazy as this may be for everyone else not Niner fans

And maybe some of us

In the grande scheme of things

This just a typical Tuesday in Niner Offseason :mjlol:

Am I having fun with this chaos and fukkery? Of course and why not?

All the greatest comedies come from the greatest tragedies. Instead of being mad and crying about like some folks trynna fight it and defend shyt. I figure it’s best to lean into it and have fun with it.

Niner Offseason is unavoidable and life at this point.

We don’t do “quiet summers”:lolbron:

It’s ALWAYS some shyt, just embrace it like brehs.

I always been ahead of the curb and been training many of you for shyt like this for the past few years:russ:

God damn I thought all that happened over two seasons:dead:

It's been so much fukkery with the Niners since Eddie got exiled.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
@Bryan Danielson we were supposed to be following your lead as a as Purdy boi :dame: but I found you drunk dialing Jimmy in the raiders thread :ufdup:

Long term booking:lolbron:

fukkery can’t be contained in one place…… there is an endgame:mjlit:

Shhheeeeeeeeeiiitttt you ain’t seen the other threads I been in or what’s to come:mjlol:

I’ll be kicking that Eagles nest again soon:russ:

Last edited:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Said it earlier but all this shyt is so unnecessary

Just name Trey #2. You do that, nobody says shyt inside or outside the building. Brock obviously played well enough last year that nobody gonna question him being the starter.

You name Trey #2 you keep all options open. If Brock play well and don't get hurt it's all good. If he play like trash or get hurt, you got options.

Naming Trey #3 you guaranteed he was gonna ask out and you guaranteed it was gonna be a big ass distraction the rest of the year unless you got rid of him. So now you got no options. You got to pray Brock stay healthy and don't regress. Sam Darnold got no football IQ or mental toughness. He the type where if he has a rough quarter he guaranteed to implode. He's a bum. Brandon Allen a bum too. It's Brock or bust, based off half a season :yeshrug:

This 100%. We made our QB room weaker for no reason and put an insane amount of pressure on Brock Purdy.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County

@jwonder

I’ll let you take this one :lolbron:

Rage brother…. RAGE:mjlit:

shyt. You know I wanted Harbaugh fired. He's been exposed as a overrated mediocre coach ever since.

Kyle had already been exposed. The reason why people want Kyle fired is because of his dumb play calling in big games and the dumb draft picks especially in the third round.

Status
Not open for further replies.