Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If this niccas turns into Mullins 2.0 this thread and others will implode

I’m not gonna name names….. but some niccas thought MULLINS was gonna be a solid backup and small chance possible starter after his first season when he was decent.

I SEE YOU BROSKIE! (Not you Reks)

I AINT GONNA SAY NUFFIN BUT I’S REMEMBERS

#Shambles :mjlol:

Boyyyyyyyy :dead:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Not completely sold on QB1 but the weapons on offense and our defense with Bosa and Fred should hold us down
I'll give Brock his respect. He looks like a PG out there. Shanahan has a great chemistry with him in terms of play calling. The team is stacked enough to where it might not matter that his arm isnt great.

The potential issue is when you gotta pay him 40+ million dollars and the roster changes.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Bullshyt. Phillip Rivers CALLED the Niners last year when Jimmy went down. Kyle said no we are good with Brock. This fukking idiot brings in Josh Johnson for backup knowing good and damn well this is an injury prone team. This is the goofy shyt I'm talking about with this overrated rat face bytch. NO championship coach would do that. Even if they didn't decide to go with Rivers, they would at least try to find a better backup than Josh Johnson.

Most coaches that make good choices would have said. Hey we want to see what we got in Brock. If you are ok with being security blanket and get a chance to win a Super Bowl we are happy to have you. It would be on Rivers to say yea or nay. Overall bringing Josh Johnson is pink slip grade offense.

Gotdamn brother?

After all these seasons

You gonna finally abandon me, join @Rekkapryde and start up Blood Gang as a co-founder with him??? :sadbron:

:troll::troll::troll::troll:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Gotdamn brother?

After all these seasons

You gonna finally abandon me, join @Rekkapryde and start up Blood Gang as a co-founder with him??? :sadbron:

:troll::troll::troll::troll:

If Brock is Mullens 2.0

Shanahan needs to be dropped off in the Castro butt ass nekkid :birdman:

fukk a pause too :birdman:

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
Said it earlier but all this shyt is so unnecessary

Just name Trey #2. You do that, nobody says shyt inside or outside the building. Brock obviously played well enough last year that nobody gonna question him being the starter.

You name Trey #2 you keep all options open. If Brock play well and don't get hurt it's all good. If he play like trash or get hurt, you got options.

Naming Trey #3 you guaranteed he was gonna ask out and you guaranteed it was gonna be a big ass distraction the rest of the year unless you got rid of him. So now you got no options. You got to pray Brock stay healthy and don't regress. Sam Darnold got no football IQ or mental toughness. He the type where if he has a rough quarter he guaranteed to implode. He's a bum. Brandon Allen a bum too. It's Brock or bust, based off half a season :yeshrug:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Said it earlier but all this shyt is so unnecessary

Just name Trey #2. You do that, nobody says shyt inside or outside the building. Brock obviously played well enough last year that nobody gonna question him being the starter.

You name Trey #2 you keep all options open. If Brock play well and don't get hurt it's all good. If he play like trash or get hurt, you got options.

Naming Trey #3 you guaranteed he was gonna ask out and you guaranteed it was gonna be a big ass distraction the rest of the year unless you got rid of him. So now you got no options. You got to pray Brock stay healthy and don't regress. Sam Darnold got no football IQ or mental toughness. He the type where if he has a rough quarter he guaranteed to implode. He's a bum. Brandon Allen a bum too. It's Brock or bust, based off half a season :yeshrug:

THIS!!^^^^^^

And the honest to GOD truth that some of us don’t understand how a few of y’all can’t comprehend is the only real reason the Trey Experiment failed is because Kyle gave up on him.

Trey didn’t fail and Trey didn’t give up on us. Kyle fail and gave up on Trey

Like it’s obvious we are in Superbowl or Bust mode. We expecting Brock to deliver that. We hoped Trey would too if Brock went down but we weren’t gonna have as high of the highest hopes. We would’ve been more patient and understanding, like he would’ve gave them a pass.

That’s why it’s insulting to hear Kyle and Lynch talk so well about him & wish him the best. I straight up just wished they’d shyt on him and bury him. Yes I realized that would be fukked up.

But don’t sit here and now feed to us that you believe if Brock gets hurt or doesn’t live up to last season that Sam and BA can easily lead us to a SB. Cuz “they like out QB Room”

This is BS

This feels like that infamous scene from The Shield.

Mike Wins

Superstar
Daps
THIS!!^^^^^^

And the honest to GOD truth that some of us don’t understand how a few of y’all can’t comprehend is the only real reason the Trey Experiment failed is because Kyle gave up on him.

Trey didn’t fail and Trey didn’t give up on us. Kyle fail and gave up on Trey

Like it’s obvious we are in Superbowl or Bust mode. We expecting Brock to deliver that. We hoped Trey would too if Brock went down but we weren’t gonna have as high of the highest hopes. We would’ve been more patient and understanding, like he would’ve gave them a pass.

That’s why it’s insulting to hear Kyle and Lynch talk so well about him & wish him the best. I straight up just wished they’d shyt on him and bury him. Yes I realized that would be fukked up.

But don’t sit here and now feed to us that you believe if Brock gets hurt or doesn’t live up to last season that Sam and BA can easily lead us to a SB. Cuz “they like out QB Room”

This is BS

This feels like that infamous scene from The Shield.
Biggest complaint I got about them is they make everything more difficult than it got to be

Just like Bosa. You know what it's gonna take so pay him and get him in.

Or, fanbase would've had a meltdown, but they could have traded him for an insane return before the draft. Now you got no real leverage but you still playing games

Status
Not open for further replies.