Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Other thing is, Darnold is TRASH :mjlol:

Say Brock get knocked out for the year first play of game one. I bet Trey is starting by game four, because Darnold will be garbage like he always been
You have to be a complete idiot to take think Sam Darnold can come in and win the Niners a SB if Purdy is knocked out.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The only player Kyle has publicly doghoused is BA and it unlocked a new level of quality from him. Trent is one of the greatest players in the NFL and chose to come here and play for Kyle knowing all about the man. I don't think there have been any reports of Fred or Deebo or George or any of our players for that matter criticizing Kyle's leadership or the culture of this team. People are confusing their own fan investment in Trey Lance with the players' perception of what's happened. If you watch how the players talk about our QBs, they were effusive with their praise of Jimmy, they seem to fukk with Brock very heavily...but they've been pretty tepid with Trey. The team will be fine. Kyle will be fine. Our fanbase is another question.

BA
Grey
Drake
Lance

I feel like there was a few more

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

fields is trash the bears had the number 1 pick this year end of the day the draft is a lottery they swung and miss on a QB it happens every draft people are to caught up in the draft vs whats happening on the field lance got the keys to the lambo last year and crashed it game 2 out for the season thankfully purdy fell out the sky and took his job so if he turns out to be the guy idc where he was drafted but it aint kyle/lynch fault that jimmy couldnt stay healthy and lance couldnt stay healthy to get reps but its time to move on and watch this great team play with a young qb im rooting for the NINERS period

Bet…..

Challenge Accepted then.

Me and

Gonna corrupt YOU TOO, make you have a Niner Heel turn and be one of US like we corrupting @dza

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I’ve been avoiding this shyt but I know the computers have been Putin on this Trey shyt. What I miss gang :mjlol:

Now you know damn well I was gonna eventually get to you breh :mjlol:

Might as well come on in cuz you not running from this too

You and that PAAG loving @Heretic

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Breh, this Lance shyt saved your offseason. It's like 2 weeks before the season starts you finally got the ammo to post all the dumb ass fukkery you love to post and couldn't for the past 6 months :mjlol:

You ain’t never lying man…..
I’m gonna be unbearable :mjlol:

And holy shyt everyone that’s not aligned with me better pray we win it all :bryan:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
55 picks in 56 games is crazy to me. The 49ers and their shills in the media can spin it as much as they want but the man has a been a massive bust. There won’t be a reclamation project here

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
55 picks in 56 games is crazy to me. The 49ers and their shills in the media can spin it as much as they want but the man has a been a massive bust. There won’t be a reclamation project here
That's the thing. There may be.
And that makes it worse. Because it would prove that Kyle can attune to someone's strengths and work with someone. But only if/when he wants to. Which will just further prove that they could have done something with Trey. They just chose not to.

And that's a helluva lot worse ultimately.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
That’s my feel on how they should’ve handled it. I’d rather them roll with Trey at QB2 if Brock went down and I wouldn’t even blame them on keeping a short leash on him if say he went 0-2/3 and played absolutely abysmal.

Also this gonna put EXTRA unnecessary pressure on Darnold too. Cuz if he has to come in, people are already torn badly against him so ANYTHING bad by him the scrutiny is gonna be epic. He will get boo’d for everything bad pass, every turnover, every 3 and out.

Where with Trey, I believe the fanbase would’ve had more patience and grace.

Any struggle from Sam will have everyone losing faith in Kyle and have everyone calling for Trey and the question now is “will it be too late?”

Like is he now checked out

This was just played so foolishly
On point like shyt.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
He's the backup quarterback.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
He's tall and white. That is all you have to be in the NFL to get a million and one chances. No matter how bad they suck.

:snoop: Kyle acts like 2022 never happened. Honestly I think this has more to do with the flow of the offense if something happens to Brock, otherwise I do think Trey would be the starter. I pretty much thought but hoped I was wrong that Trey had no chance to be the 2nd QB because the offense would change too much. That's a direct result of Purdy playing as well as he did. Kyle is hitching his wagon to Purdy.

Status
Not open for further replies.