Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

dj-akademiks-nervous.gif
'

what the fukk is even holding this thing up? :dahell: just pay the man whatever he's asking

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
My main worry is Brock's health. Even if he struggles this year I still think we have a shot if he can play in the playoffs.

But if Darnold is the one playing in the important games, it's gonna be painful to watch him throw away INTs and Kyle realising in the sidelines that no matter what he envisioned, trusting a turnover machine will ALWAYS cost you the season.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Garbage. Why even do this trade, Lance won't ever start over Dak so it's not like he's getting his reps.

And fourth round pick is nothing, we had lost three QBs to injuries last year.

Unless Trey requested a trade immediately after being told Darnold is a backup...wed be better off keeping him over a stinking 4th rounder

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Garbage. Why even do this trade, Lance won't ever start over Dak so it's not like he's getting his reps.

And fourth round pick is nothing, we had lost three QBs to injuries last year.

Unless Trey requested a trade immediately after being told Darnold is a backup...wed be better off keeping him over a stinking 4th rounder
My boy who is a 9er fan is perplexed. He says that Trey wants to play, but I think he wants another year to develop and then try his hand. But Dallas ain't a place where black qbs are coddled.

Status
Not open for further replies.