Trade 3 Firsts and a 3rd for a 4th Brehs - Official 2023 San Francisco 49ers Season Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Kyle low key fukked up ALL our QBs with this decision.

Brock now has to face the pressure of duplicated the success of last season…. But this time without the cushion and help from Jimmy but from start with EVERYONE ready for him. So he has to prove that he’s worthy and deserving of being QB1.

Darnold if he comes in has to prove that he is better than what he was on Jets and Panthers and really is deserving on beating out Trey knowing basically majority of the Niner fanbase hates him and he don’t have the rapport and vibe of the lockerroom like Trey and Brock who’s been there 2-3 years (he the outsider).

And Trey probably is absolutely crushed and confidence depleted trynna figure out how the fukk did things turn out like this and how did he get to where he is at and now will just be in his own head.

Every loss for whomever will weigh heavier on them than any QB on this league.

No one on the roster has the will power of (and I know y’all gonna hate me saying this but) Jimmy.

Who would just take his mistakes it L’s, shrug them off like no big deal and move on to the next game putting the past behind him.

I get why they say you need a vet QB, Sam ain’t it. We need a VET vet, fukk it. Cut him and call Rivers

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
What kills me is these dipshyt "Oh so you know more than the GM/HC?" I know not to trade 3 1sts for a project who played 12 games in College. :wtf:

Man Fields was right there

I’m beginning to feel more sickening they we didn’t get him. He basically what we hoped Trey would be but had more experience and played in big time games

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We've been fortunate that the NFC hasn't been the arm's race that the AFC has been, so we could always be a puncher's chance away, but with Philly and Hurts the arm's race is here now. Compare Philly's draft to ours. Compare Seattle's draft to ours. Compare Dallas' draft to ours. The margin of error we had in the past few years is gone now.

We're in an interesting level of purgatory that I think is pretty unique in the NFL. Our roster overall is pretty fukkin good. If our QB plays at a C+ level consistently we'll probably end up in the NFC championship game, but he'll need to be B+ at worst to beat Philly and A++ to beat Pat or Joe or Josh or maybe Lamar in the SB. Our coach is petulant, but he's top 3rd as a coach at worst. Our team is young enough that if Brock does shyt the bed this year we can definitely replace him next season and not lose too much, but Lynch can't draft QBs for shyt and Kyle has shown he'll go scorched earth if he doesn't believe in the pick. Arizona Cardinals fans would take all of this in a heartbeat, but we had Montana and Young and Walsh and Seifert. You can call it spoiled, but it is what it is.

:manny:

this is a colossal L of a personnel decision especially with the draft picks.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
This ain't the team for light-brown QBs; clearly.

This team out here self-sabotaging like a motherfukker. This literally is only happening because they want to ensure Brock's confidence... but like... why? Brock has shown he doesn't need it. Mans came in off the end of the bench last year - but they won't even let him deal with a little competition? Enough to not torpedo your 1st rounder to the point of not even giving him play time while decrying his lack of play time as his major negative?

Why was Darnold in there that long last game? For what? Who was helped by giving him additional reps? Whom?

Then they send Trey in there, he actually pulls them back, but they still... decide developing the kicker's confidence is more important than letting him go and try and win a game?

That tells me they don't give a fukk about him; clearly. Which makes me wonder what the fukking point of getting him was at all. All they did was fukk up his development by a few years if not entirely... to... fiddle-fukk around?

Between that and the weird way Kyle treats the young receivers... I'm wondering if dude has any business being a team leader at all. Be an offensive mastermind; fine. But... he's not someone to rally around by all appearances. Dude has sounded more and more scummy as the years go by with how he engages with people. There's no joviality behind his eyes anymore. He seems defeated.

Yea…. Something feels off with Kyle…. His “doghouse” shyt feels counter productive and bullshyt at this point.

I’m scared players are gonna start wanted to leave us in the next few years if he can’t pull shyt together

He’s gonna have to make some adjustments

Say want you want about Jim Harbaugh…. But felt like he brought an excitement to the lockerroom and guys loved him

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
I'm glad more people are getting on this wagon but as @Eric Brooks is saying, I'm :dead: at a QB2 competition being the thing that makes y'all finally go :ufdup: about Kyle and not his constant chocking or bad decision making in big playoffs games.
:scust: I've been side eyeing this dopey looking CAC the second he was apart of a epic choke to Tom when he was the OC of ATL in the SB. He brought that choking shyt to our organization by not giving the ball to deebo in the second half of the SB. Now look how’s he’s doing the QB spot. People don’t realize Purdy was a blessing he got him squeezed(cracked rib) in his first start. :snoop:

No lie this season hinges on the health of Purdy and stability of the o-line.

Super Bowl Win or Bust

Last edited:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Yea…. Something feels off with Kyle…. His “doghouse” shyt feels counter productive and bullshyt at this point.

I’m scared players are gonna start wanted to leave us in the next few years if he can’t pull shyt together

Say want you want about Jim Harbaugh…. But felt like he brought an excitement to the lockerroom and guys loved him
people wanting to leave, but also people not wanting to come here, too.

This regime weren't usually major FA players until this last year, seemingly, but... that could be important as well. People seeing it from the outside and deciding to nope out of it. Aiyuk too good for whatever undervalued offer sheet they'll give him, so when he's gone, they'll need someone. They clearly are good at drafting the Deebo type of receiver but are misses at every other archetype of wideout. What FA WR gonna want to come here? And we see how they treat the rookie WRs.

Armstead gonna need to be replaced in time. They're dikking around with paying Bosa at the moment, who on the DL would want to come out here, especially once that coaching staff overdelivers again and people get poached for higher level positions elsewhere?

Nothing but the success of this team probably looks good to outsiders. So, if the success doesn't continue, what can the team offer?
High taxes, 90 degree August weather, untrained home fans who cheer on offense and are silent on defense... And a coach who will torpedo your development if he decides he doesn't like you, and seemingly doesn't like any rookie by default?
Innovative offensive brilliance that'll collapse on itsel in crucial moments? Kyle's end-of-game playcalling at his worst is Jimmy Raye with extra dance moves, but then there will be a blowout where he's calling plays you've never seen before; when it doesn't fukking matter.

This team as it's built now has been successful.
Surprisingly so.
Seemingly in spite of itself.

I think it's Kyle's weakness in a nutshell. An inability to commit when it really fukking matters.

Commit to your QB you overpaid for.
Commit to using your supposed genius consistently and not sitting on things for too long past when they could help.
And for the love of god, commit to the fukking run game when you are up in important games instead of overthinking yourself in losing games.
'Snatches defeat from the jaws of victory' may as well be the theme to his worst moments as a coach.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Man…. Every game we lose is gonna be a painful loss. Vs the L’s you get and can be like “we moving on to the next, we still got a lot of FBall to play” shyt.

There will be so many questions about the decision making….. Kyle and Lynch gonna feel it.

They really broke our QB room

Trent, Kittles, Fred, and Juice gonna have to be heavy lockerroom leaders to fight the schisms.

This is why I wish we have Sherman in our lockerroom in some capacity. Cuz he has the voice and personality to help us get through this.

And he’s someone that can easily get on the cameras and talk when no one else wants to

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Innovative offensive brilliance that'll collapse on itsel in crucial moments? Kyle's end-of-game playcalling at his worst is Jimmy Raye with extra dance moves, but then there will be a blowout where he's calling plays you've never seen before; when it doesn't fukking matter.
overthinking yourself in losing games.
What a fukking callback breh :dead:

I remember dreading that "I Formation run up the gut no matter what, no pass play over 15 yards" offense :bryan: and Singletary saying there was no issue with the game plan and players just had to execute better. Every.Single.Week. :bryan:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Man…. Every game we lose is gonna be a painful loss. Vs the L’s you get and can be like “we moving on to the next, we still got a lot of FBall to play” shyt.

There will be so many questions about the decision making….. Kyle and Lynch gonna feel it.

They really broke our QB room

Trent, Kittles, Fred, and Juice gonna have to be heavy lockerroom leaders to fight the schisms.

This is why I wish we have Sherman in our lockerroom in some capacity. Cuz he has the voice and personality to help us get through this.

And he’s someone that can easily get on the cameras and talk when no one else wants to
Breh, this Lance shyt saved your offseason. It's like 2 weeks before the season starts you finally got the ammo to post all the dumb ass fukkery you love to post and couldn't for the past 6 months :mjlol:

calh45

Cal
Daps
this is a colossal L of a personnel decision especially with the draft picks.

It is, but the overall roster is still pretty fukking good so we can't genuinely complain about the end result in a real way. They picked the wrong draft. They waited a year too long. If you're going to take a swing on the level they did with Trey then do it in 2020 where it was Burrow, Herbert, Jordan Love, and Hurts in the first three rounds. They took Kinlaw and Aiyuk instead.

Next year is going to be another QB heavy draft like 2020 and we'll have our first rounder.....and 5 comped picks to play around with for trades.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
It is, but the overall roster is still pretty fukking good so we can't genuinely complain about the end result in a real way. They picked the wrong draft. They waited a year too long. If you're going to take a swing on the level they did with Trey then do it in 2020 where it was Burrow, Herbert, Jordan Love, and Hurts in the first three rounds. They took Kinlaw and Aiyuk instead.

Next year is going to be another QB heavy draft like 2020 and we'll have our first rounder.....and 5 comped picks to play around with for trades.
I think they might be going tackle next year. Trent is 36 at the start of the next season, father time is undefeated :mjcry:

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
Man Fields was right there

I’m beginning to feel more sickening they we didn’t get him. He basically what we hoped Trey would be but had more experience and played in big time games
fields is trash the bears had the number 1 pick this year end of the day the draft is a lottery they swung and miss on a QB it happens every draft people are to caught up in the draft vs whats happening on the field lance got the keys to the lambo last year and crashed it game 2 out for the season thankfully purdy fell out the sky and took his job so if he turns out to be the guy idc where he was drafted but it aint kyle/lynch fault that jimmy couldnt stay healthy and lance couldnt stay healthy to get reps but its time to move on and watch this great team play with a young qb im rooting for the NINERS period

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

The only player Kyle has publicly doghoused is BA and it unlocked a new level of quality from him. Trent is one of the greatest players in the NFL and chose to come here and play for Kyle knowing all about the man. I don't think there have been any reports of Fred or Deebo or George or any of our players for that matter criticizing Kyle's leadership or the culture of this team. People are confusing their own fan investment in Trey Lance with the players' perception of what's happened. If you watch how the players talk about our QBs, they were effusive with their praise of Jimmy, they seem to fukk with Brock very heavily...but they've been pretty tepid with Trey. The team will be fine. Kyle will be fine. Our fanbase is another question.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Shanny is like 3rd in the NFL in W/L record since he got here and y'all "want him gone" :mjlol: This thread is getting 100% crazy
Who gives a shyt if he can't win it all? :what:

This dude has had a super bowl team for years and shyts the bed in every big game.

Mike Ditka sorry ass would have a super bowl ring by now.

But you ok with him being the Marv Levy of NFC championships. :childplease:

Status
Not open for further replies.